Under 20 World Cup
01/06/2015

3 of our young stars are currently participating with their respective teams at the under 20 World cup in New Zealand.
They are Matt King, Alex Westcott and Victor vi Paulista
I will keep you posted on their performances.

Slim pickings for England then haha

All you can do is submit a transfer request, saying you want to leave.You can't decide where to go. You just have to hope someone makes an offer for you.

Ya, submit the request then, vi Paulista needs it 8-|

Adequate training facilities are pretty bad, it's one rank below "below average".

TRANSFER NEWS:
25/06/2015

We've seen a major transfer saga start and come to an end in a matter of days. With news that Victor vi Paulista, Rochester Rhinos star winger, will be available for transfers after the player requested a move to a bigger team, two clubs immediately made a move for him. Chivas USA were the forerunners to sign Paulista but the player has shockingly opted to move to Mexico and play for First Division side Monterrey. The player has been signed on a 2 year deal commencing in July on 1200 pounds a week.

27/06/2015

Dusan Dzajic
has signed for Man City for a fee believed to be around 1.2 million pounds. The striker is on a 2 year youth contract, with no professional contract agreed yet.

15/07/2015
Red Bull Salzburg has completed the transfer of Muamer Bascelic for 725k. Muamer will be on 1 and a half year contract, earning 6000 a week.

Last edited:
2014/2015 English Premier Division

It seems as though the majority of our stars have been drawn to the Premier League. Here's last seasons table. Chelsea won comfortably and most of our stars will have the oppurtunity to play in Europe if they can break into their clubs first teams. Unfortunately Alex Westcott's Cardiff have been relegated.

View attachment 399188

Under 20 World Cup

It was a disappointing tournament for vi Paulista and the USA team, getting knocked out in the group stages without a win. vi Paulista made 2 appearances.

The England u20 side putting some stunning performances and went on to finish third. Matt King made 4 appearances, scored once and set up 3. Alex Westcott made 5 appearances and scored 2.

European Under 21 Championship

Hans Christian Pedersen played 2 out of Denmark's 3 group matches. They drew 1 and lost 2. The striker failed to put up any sort of performance.

Last edited:
As a strong Swansea Supporter, we share a very "aggressive" rivalry with Cardiff. So glad Cardiff got relegated! (hopefully in real life too!)

I made an impact, thank fuh!
Now to force my way into the spurs setup!

As a strong Swansea Supporter, we share a very "aggressive" rivalry with Cardiff. So glad Cardiff got relegated! (hopefully in real life too!)

I am less glad of Cardiff's relegation, if just for my player's career :(

I've updated the original post with what team each player is in and what squad they're in. I'll give an update soon