Here request for Muamer, really need to go to a better club with better training facilities to fulfill his potential..

Noted and I agree, I'll submit your request, let's see if it materializes into a move

I want to leave the ****** Greece! I need a club where i can grow as a player, to develop a bit better, there is some catching up to do with some of you guys. Please, mr. Jurgen Klopp, buy me!
Also would not mind transfer to some club in Serie A (Inter, for the love of God) or Barclays Premier League... Can't wait for next update. :D

Look at the latest transfer news :)

Can you submit requests? If so I request that Jordan White is loaned out to a League two side, there he will be played nearly every game.

I'm also fairly impressed by his technical stats, Finishing jumped from 12 to 15, so did Dribbling, I see a young Messi forming in him!

Leadership up to 16 at the age of 18. He is almost certainly going to captain one of the European giants (Barcelona, R. Madrid, United, Chelsea, Arsenal???) and Wales.

Last edited:
Can you submit requests? If so I request that Jordan White is loaned out to a League two side, there he will be played nearly every game.

I'm also fairly impressed by his technical stats, Finishing jumped from 12 to 15, so did Dribbling, I see a young Messi forming in him!

Leadership up to 16 at the age of 18. He is almost certainly going to captain one of the European giants (Barcelona, R. Madrid, United, Chelsea, Arsenal???) and Wales.

Sorry mate, I can only make a player submit a transfer request. As for going out on loan, you'll have to leave that to Arsene Wenger to decide.

My player seems to have gotten a centimetre taller and 3kg heavier... who ate all the pies?!

First Name(s): Yazan
Last Name: Hammad
Date of Birth: 7/7/1995
City of Birth: Madrid
Nationality: Spanish
Second Nationality (optional): France
Ambitious, Loyal or Professional: Pro.
Height (cm): 186
Weight (kg): 65
Feet strength (0-20) (right and left must add up to 30)
  • right: 20
  • left: 10
Primary Position: AML
Secondary Position: AMR
Preferred Moves (Max 2): Long shots and cutting in
Idol (Max 2): Zidane and Di Maria
Disliked People (Max 2): Dani Alves and Neymar
Favorite Club (Max 2): Real Madrid and Napoli
Disliked Club (Max 2): Barcelona and Juventus

3 Best mental attributes (excluding determination): Decisions, Team Work and Off the ball
3 Worst mental attributes (excluding determination): Aggression, Flair and Work Rate

2 Best Physical attributes (excluding injury proneness): Strength, Balance
2 Worst Physical attributes (excluding injury proneness): Natural Fitness, Jumping Reach

3 Best technical attributes (excluding versatility): Crossing, Free Kick Taking and Passing
3 Worst technical attributes (excluding versatility): First Touch, Long Throws and Technique

Could you have Victor vi Paulista submit a transfer request to LA Galaxy? (In case a foreign transfer to China doesn't work out, not sure what the rules are in Chinese league)

Could I submit a transfer request due to a lack of game time.
(If you make your debut after 19 yrs your PA will have dropped to the point that you have no chance of becoming a legend​)

Could you have Victor vi Paulista submit a transfer request to LA Galaxy? (In case a foreign transfer to China doesn't work out, not sure what the rules are in Chinese league)

All you can do is submit a transfer request, saying you want to leave.You can't decide where to go. You just have to hope someone makes an offer for you.

Could I submit a transfer request due to a lack of game time.
(If you make your debut after 19 yrs your PA will have dropped to the point that you have no chance of becoming a legend​)

I actually agree with you. But your players morale is really good. 15/20. And he's at one of the top clubs in the world. Would it still make sense to submit a transfer request? Perhaps like Jordan he'd want to go on loan. I'll decide on this one later mate. I want the save to be as realistic as possible

Under 20 World Cup
01/06/2015

3 of our young stars are currently participating with their respective teams at the under 20 World cup in New Zealand.
They are Matt King, Alex Westcott and Victor vi Paulista
I will keep you posted on their performances.

European Under 21 Championship

Hans Christian Pedersen is with the Denmark under 21 team Czech Republic

Last edited:
12 apps and 1 goal for my NT is good enough, considering Indonesia can't play any lob pass... (short players :p )

Ok buddy, I'm just getting bored of seeing everyone else make progress :(