Gutted I didnt see this when you first started, seen a few of these and really want to get involved in one.....maybe next time

Could I get a stat update on vi Paulista? Also, club information on Rochester Rhinos? I really hope vi Paulista getting so much playing time is resulting in explosive attribute gains, but I have a feeling that Rochester Rhinos will have bad training facilities.

Gutted I didnt see this when you first started, seen a few of these and really want to get involved in one.....maybe next time

This one seems to be going well, and I'm going to speed it up now, so once all the players are retired, I'll do another one :D

Could I get a stat update on vi Paulista? Also, club information on Rochester Rhinos? I really hope vi Paulista getting so much playing time is resulting in explosive attribute gains, but I have a feeling that Rochester Rhinos will have bad training facilities.

You'll see his stats in the next update soon. Also they have adequate training and average youth facilities

If I don't make a debut soon I'm going to throw my gillet at the bench...

Wouldn't mind being loaned out for some first team action! :)

I want to leave the ****** Greece! I need a club where i can grow as a player, to develop a bit better, there is some catching up to do with some of you guys. Please, mr. Jurgen Klopp, buy me!
Also would not mind transfer to some club in Serie A (Inter, for the love of God) or Barclays Premier League... Can't wait for next update. :D

Scout's report 6

01/06/2015

So the 2014/15 season has run it's course in Europe's major league's. Let's take a look at the final statistics for the season of the 12 kids we've been looking at for about 2 years now. We'll also look at how they developed over the last year and what lies ahead for them.

Alex Westcott

Since the last report things haven't gone great for Alex. He did however make 1 premier league appearance for Cardiff. He went on to play 13 more youth games and scored 2 goals. With Cardiff having been relegated, he may not have to make a move as with Craig Bellamy set to retire, Steven Fletcher and Jo Inger Berget set to leave the club, Alex will be the second best talent up front on the clubs books. Hopefully they don't make any signings and he'll get a run in the first team.
View attachment 399775

Slight development here and there, but nothing major, which is what was expected given his lack of game time and performance in the youth teams. No decrease in ability at all, but he isn't quite looking the prospect he did a year ago. He looks like a strong, tall striker who can head them in. However at just 18 years of age, he has all the time in the world to turn things around.

Jordan White

Goals for fun in the Arsenal youth set up. Ending off the season with 43 goals and 10 assists from 64 games. Jordan finished top scorer with 20 goals in the English Under 18s top level. He also made 1 FA Cup appearance andopened the scoring in a 3-0 win against Preston. Add to that 2 substitute games in the premier league. Arsene Wenger is definitely prepping him for a first team role.

He now has 9 goals from 12 games for Wales u21's.

View attachment 399774

Significant improvements in areas needed to be a deadly striker. He now looks like a quick dribbler and finisher. Jordan has definitely taken full advantage of the facilities at Arsenal but perhaps needs to increase his acceleration. He just needs to keep it up.

Damien Young

Moving down to League 2, Damien surely impressed Liverpool head coach Marco van Basten by finishing top scorer and lifting Crewe to the title with 20 goals and 5 assists from 40 games. He also scored 3 goals in 6 cup games. Crewe would probably look to get this young star back on loan, if Liverpool will allow that.

View attachment 399778

He has however gone back to the Wales u21 side.

View attachment 399773

Slight technical and mental improvements but noticeably huge improvements on the physical side of his game. Damien is now a big, strong striker and can muscle away most defenders.

Matt King

Sadly no first team games for the now 18 year old King. I'm starting to wonder if Spurs manager Luciano Spalletti even knows of his existence. His contract is also due to expire in 13 months time, perhaps he'll look to see it out if he doesn't get game time next year. He made 58 appearances, scored 16 goal and set up 14 for the Spurs youth teams
View attachment 399772

Matt has improved quite well in the technical and physical side of his games, but the lack of competitive game time has seen his mental growth suffered. No doubt he would've developed better in all aspects if he had been given game time. He looks like a classic, pacey winger who can whip them in, although his passing will let him down.

Sum Ting Wong

Laurent Blanc will be happy with what he sees from his loan star so far. 19 games and 10 goals in all competitions over in China. Sum will be really eager to start his PSG career when he returns from loan at the end of the year.

Back in the China u22 team for this year's Asian Nations Cup. Sum made a name for himself at this competition and was at it once again!

View attachment 399777View attachment 399776

View attachment 399771
Good development here and there, but it seems like the level of football in China is not up to his standard and he really needs to return to PSG if he is to see development like he did last year. Not bad at all though and Sum seems to be developing into an allround forward. A quick and clinical striker.

Muamer Bascelic

Not much has happened over in Greece with Muamer. He ends the season making 33 first team appearances scoring 9 goals and setting up 7. He should be attracting interest from bigger clubs over the summer.

He now has made 10 u21 appearances and scored 4 goals for Bosnia.

View attachment 399770

Muamer has done okay over the last year. But he is suffering from the mediocre level of competition and training in his current league and club. A move is essential if he is to fulfill his potential. He looks like a creative playmaker.

Hans Christian Pedersen

The verdict is still out on which of Arsenal's wonderkids is the better goal machine. Having played 47 and scoring 31 for the Gunners youth teams, he is certainly very good competition for Jordan White. He also played 3 cup games, scoring in two for the first team.

After a lack of games for Arsenal's first team, Pedersen was dropped from the Denmark senior side after just 1 cap. He currently also has 9 u21 caps and 3 goals.

View attachment 399769

Similar to Damien Young, the physical side of Hans's game has improved significantly which is what you expect from a young striker. His technical and mental skills don't look bad at all but it seems like he can barely pick out a pass or cross. Then again, finishing is all you want to see from your front man.

Victor vi Paulista

With the season in USA kicking off only recently, Victor has played 6 games and got 2 assists. With the Rochester Rhinos still down in the third division, it is very important that this young lad makes a move up to a bigger club in the summer.

Victor has now made 18 appearances and scored 5 goals for the USA u20s.
View attachment 399768
Absolutely no technical development, and only slight improvements in other aspects of his game. Victor needs a move to a bigger club as soon as possible. You'd really want a wide man to be a better crosser.

I Kadek
Darmawangsa

I Kadek's career has finally kicked off, and at a top club too. 19 games(14 starts and 5subs) for Genk in all competitions, averaging 4.97 tackles per game and completing 75% of passes. He also committed just 7 fouls in all and hasn't been booked once! This lad is fine where he is.

A fully fledged Indonesian international with 11 caps so far.

View attachment 399767

I Kadek has improved decently where he needed to, looking a very good CB now. He perhaps needs to improve his heading and marking if he is to ever become a world class defender.

Sasha Thomas

No first team games for this wonderkid. He did make 49 appearances for City's youth sides and scored 22 goals and got 14 assists. A staggering 14 POM performances as well! Things are going well for him but I still believe he needs a loan to a championship team.

Sasha has 2 u21 caps for England so far.

View attachment 399766

Sasha is turning into an ideal attacking midfielder. Quick and a passing genius. No significant weak aspect to his game, but he needs some fine tuning.

Dusan Dzajic

So things started really well this season for Dusan, and he opted to turn down a move to Dortmund in the winter. Since then it's been average for him. He made 8 more first team appearances and scored only 1 more goal. Decent season in the end though, 25 first team games and 13 goals.

Dusan has made just 1 appearance for the Serbian u21 team

View attachment 399763

Dusan is still looking far from the complete product, but he has done brilliantly to recover from a bad first year and has shown significant improvement in a few aspects of his game. If he moves to a bigger club and continues at this rate, he'll catch up to other stars in no time. At just 17 years of age, he has a long time to go. I see a similar type player to Jordan White here.

Shaahid Jhetam

Things are on the up for the young South African. He moved to Man Utd in January and went on to make 4 appearances for them in the Premier league, FA Cup and Europa League. No goals in the first team games 7 goals and 2 assists from 10 youth games. Keep in mind that's over less than 6 months.

Shaahid was called up to the South African international team and made 2 appearances so far. But he has since been dropped to a lack of games for Man Utd. 12 u20 appearances so far with 11 goals.

View attachment 399765

Good development all round, significant mental improvements though. Shaahid has just moved to Man Utd, so if he makes the most of their world class facilities, he'll do much better this year. He is almost everything you need for a quick advanced striker, except the fundamental pace.

Last edited:
TRANSFER NEWS:
01/06/2015

Muamer Bascelic is reportedly a target for Portuguese side Benfica.
Victor vi Paulista is Guangzhou's number one target to replace Sum Ting Wong when he returns to parent club PSG.
Dusan Dzajic signed a contract extension just a few months ago, but that isn't stopping Premier league trio, Arsenal and the Manchester clubs from making a move for him.

More to come over the summer. The transfer window is set to close in 4 months time across most of Europe's top leagues

So if any of you are not happy about the club you're at, I can make your player request a transfer using my live editor. I've never tried this before so I'm not sure if it will work. But I will only make him request a transfer if you have valid grounds for requesting one. So if you do request a transfer, you have to tell me why you want one, and how much you want one.

bollocks :(

Apart from my player's incapability of leaving the joyous place known as south Wales, enjoying this, keep it up!

Thanks man. You'll also see updates more frequently as it's become a lot more interesting. Good news that Cardiff has been relegated and all three first choice strikers seem set to leave as you'll see in my latest update

If I don't make a debut soon I'm going to throw my gillet at the bench...

Matt just can't get a game, but don't worry mate, his developing well, perhaps a few first team games next season are on the cards.

Here request for Muamer, really need to go to a better club with better training facilities to fulfill his potential..