That's gutting mate, unlucky. Hopefully you'll set-up a new story with a different team sometime soon.

Thanks for the sympathy i am actually really gutted because felt could of kept the team atleast in top 15 Tony.

Started new story now decided might aswel seeing as it's a financial stricken club took over.

That's quite a impressive season, keep up the good work second season's always alot harder from past experience.

Just started new game as Crystal Palace not sure whether i'll do a story or not yet, start 10 point deduction so it could be a fair owd struggle.

If you can get the finances, Dmitry Verkhovtsev is a great signing average rating of 7.48 in EPL, Genero Zeefuik from PSV is quick young forward who has chipped in with some great goals at just 18 years old with no loan fee required.

I'm looking to get someone to fill my right back position, am trying to train Kiko Femenia at RB. Currently playing Alex John Baptiste at RB, Danny Wilson at LB, Verkhovtsev and Ian Evatt at CB.

If you can get the finances, Dmitry Verkhovtsev is a great signing average rating of 7.48 in EPL, Genero Zeefuik from PSV is quick young forward who has chipped in with some great goals at just 18 years old with no loan fee required.

I'm looking to get someone to fill my right back position, am trying to train Kiko Femenia at RB. Currently playing Alex John Baptiste at RB, Danny Wilson at LB, Verkhovtsev and Ian Evatt at CB.

Recommendations took on board but i honestly won't be spending a penny, can't even afford free agents at the moment.

Clubs in serious risk of folding completely unless i sell some players fast but i havent got any to be honest i need to find a balance between players and finances (QUICKLY)