BOGEY TEAMS AND ANNOYING PLAYERS WHO JUST DONT STOP SCORING AGAINST YOU

• Thread starter spanky123
  • Start date
  • Replies 66
  • Views 10K
People saying Man City, I haven't lost to them in 3 games. Same goes for Chelsea. I always play well against them or grab a bit of luck.

On the other hand, I have played WBA 4 times. 3 times away and have lost everyone of the away games. I have had probably close to 60 shots in these 3 games and have only scored once. They are the luckiest team against me.

I always seem to concend to players who haven't scored all season =.=

Leicester with Leigh Griffiths upfront, no matter how good my Wolves team are, they always seem to get a result wih him scoring more than once!

Like all have said, Man City. 3 out of three times drawn 3-3 against them, it's been the same every game. Go 2-0 up, they grab one back despite switching to being as defensive as possible. Then comes the typical football manager f**k you over from a corner goal, followed by another one in injury time.

As for players, Steven Fletcher is a bit of a nightmare, agree with teams mentioned - WBA, Swansea and Stoke. Stoke particularly irritating, they just park the bus and with a three pronged attack of Chicarito, Bale and Hulk and usually more than 20 shots, it will finish 0-0.

As middlesbrough most the big teams seem to win even when im the better team all game although ive been demolished by man city a number of time including 5-0 and 7-0, aguero just runs riot over my team scoring at will, and man utd hav smashed me a number of times including 5-0, 6-1 and the worst result ever 9-0 :-(

being a boro fan the worst of it is my rivals sunderland and newcastle usually beat me, looking at the past meetings section is not good reading specially against newcastle havnt beat them in 4 seasons in the top flight

Sounds cliche but Barca. Have not been able to beat them in any of my top saves (Arsenal, Fiorentina, Malaga).

Eriksen...

I swear to god...this guy scores against my defense almost every game we face Tottenham, his with Tottenham on my save...I regret it now.

Wolves and West Brom and Arsenal on my Everton save. I beat Manchester City 3-0 one week then get flogged by wolves 2-0 the next -.- ****** annoying

Leicester :(
Lost the FA Cup to them in my first season in charge at Chelsea.
But I had no problem against City - I implemented a hard-tackling, stay-off, bone-crushing 4-2-3-1 of my own and beat them to a humiliated pulp almost every time we've met. But once.

Michael Kightly (Wolves) - Hate him, seems to become godlike when playing vs me, no matter which team, formation..or defender against him.

Players who always score against me? ANY of my ex-strikers who I've decided to move on! I currently have 4 international strikers and absolutely brilliant youngsters...but I'm far too cowardly to cash in on any of them! Even strikers who play in my reserve team for a few seasons become prolific after I sell them

Wolves were my bogey team over 3-4 seasons.

I'd dominate possession and shots, but Hennessey would have a blinder every game and we'd end up losing or drawing. Eventually managed a 1-0 win (with Hennessey being MotM) and that seemed to end the of the bad run against them.

I don't really get players that keep scoring against me. I get goalkeepers that I can't score against... Hennessey is one and Akinfeev is another. It's not a striker problem, because we once scored 5 in one half against Casillas at Madrid.

For me it's Edison Cavani, he transferred to Tottenham in 2013 in my save and since them (2016 now) he's scored like 8 goals against me or more.
The only consolation is that he usually scores 30 a season.
I also sold Charlie Adam in 2013 to Aston Villa as he just took long shots instead of trying to pass and it was starting to **** me off, plus he isn't that good anyway.
He scored at most 5 a season for me, but ever since I sold him he always scores against me, I think he'***** about 4 or 5 past me since I sold him 3 seasons ago, and Aston Villa are my bogey team, Tottenham come close but Aston Villa more so.

FOR ME IT HAS GOT TO BE STOKE CANT BEAT THEM ALON WITH WOLVES AND ANNOYING PLAYERS ARE WALTERS FUTACS (PORTSMOUTH STRIKER) AND JI SUNG PARK

CAN YOU HEAR THEM MAN U FANS AWAY TO ATHLETIC TODAY? IF YOUR ANSWER IS NO I CANT HEAR THEM. YOU ARE RIGHT

I am constantly outdone by Kevin Doyle at Wolves.

Hannover, my only loss in the Bundesliga with Dortmund when I won it, and they knocked me out of the cup >_<