BOGEY TEAMS AND ANNOYING PLAYERS WHO JUST DONT STOP SCORING AGAINST YOU

• Thread starter spanky123
  • Start date
  • Replies 66
  • Views 10K
With Wolves at the moment.

Sold Ebanks-Blake to Southampton, he scored 5/6 a season - at least once against me.

Kightly's just done it as well (sold him to them as well) in a 5-4 thriller.

On my Bayern save i cant stop Podolski, think its coz im Bayern and he failed there but he averages 2 a game vs me.

was in 2nd season sold park to fulham never stop scoring he won goal of the season 1st and 2nd both against me !!!

my bogey team when i am a premiership team is always chelsea or liverpool i cant seem to beat them on the game

my bogey team with PSG was Olympique Marseille. Jordan Ayew always ALWAYS scored against me. incredibly frustrating it was :D and with Celtic, no one domestically, but ManUtd and Rooney...though they're not really a "bogey" team.

At original poster...totally agree with WBA, I posted it in the Frustration Forum haha.

But no Shane Long - Marc Antoine Fortune against my Spurs team. Had like 75% possession & countless attacks yet he scores a Messi like goal!

Wolves! And recently Arsenal after they bought James Rodriguez. He single handedly destroyed my team in the first draw in my current season