BOGEY TEAMS AND ANNOYING PLAYERS WHO JUST DONT STOP SCORING AGAINST YOU

• Thread starter spanky123
  • Start date
  • Replies 66
  • Views 10K
I had always problems against Athletic Bilbao and Espanyol. I don't know why but they usually beat me or I draw against them

Currently in 2015 with Leeds and I have lost to Crystal Palace 6 times in 6 games(4 league, 2 F.A cup) without scoring :mad: Just really hope I don't draw them in the cup now I'm in the Prem

tranmere are mine. played them 5 times since the start and lost every time, although last time i played them it was on penalties. they usually beat me 3 or 4-0 and i've never scored against them. well annoying!

Leicester is my bogey team, a serious pain in the behind.

I'm managing Birmingham, and Leicester seems invincible everytime they play my team. I won the champ.ship by good margin last year, but lost both games against Leicester. In addition, they knocked me out of both League Cup and FA Cup :mad:

I've started my Premier League season, doing way better than Leicester, who also got promoted (i'm currently in 8th place, they are 19th). But when they came to St. Andrews last week, guess what happened? Right. 1-3 to Leicester. And what happens after that? Yes, I drew them in Leage Cup. Looking forward to that one... :p

PS! there are no particular bogey players, just their whole squad deciding to be invincible when meeting Birmingham...

Swansea for me, in any save. sigurdsson scored a hattrick against me at stamford bridge, and i lots 2 out of 2 as newcastle

ive taken luton town back to the glory days and managed to get them in the championship, fighting relegation this season and cant seem to ever beat watford, lutons arch rivals, i think ive played them about 5 or 6 times, twice in the FA cup quarter final and 4th round, always loose by a goal in 70 or 80 minutes. in the opening game of the season against them i was 2 - 0 the better at half time, lost the game 4 - 3, ,............ i hate watford

sergio aguero from man city.
and aston villa.. which i don't understand why i always cant beat them

Swansea for me, in any save. sigurdsson scored a hattrick against me at stamford bridge, and i lots 2 out of 2 as newcastle

siguardsson scored 2 fk against my spurs in the same match ...

Any team with red and green or red and blue as their primary colors for me. I just cannot read that text. It hurts my eyes so much I have to holiday every time I play Palace or CSKA

Man City and all of those players who have 12 or worst in long shots but keep scoring amazing goals against me.

Oh, and the computer using the corner cheat once in a while.....

any out of form striker who hasnt scored all season seems to pop up against me !!

In my Bayern Munich game, it is always Stutgart beating me, I really have to think deep to destroy them. Often when I finally win against them, is mostly a 5-1 win. But later on they again beat me..

On my West Brom save the best player in the game seems to be Michael Carrick. A player that irl scores once every 100 years, against me he never scores less than 2 goals. When he scored a hat-trick in my first game v Man U, I had to stop the game and clicked on his name to make sure it wasn't Messi who was playing; he was literally taking the mick with my midfielders and defenders, clearance turns into a through ball, dribbling 4 defenders inside the box and scoring a screamer in the top corner. Shocking!! I stopped the game for a couple of minutes to regain my composure and then did the decent thing; exited the game and deleted the save.