Who Should I be for my Scottish Youth Challenge?

• Rangers

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Inverness CT

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Other - Please Say

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cool, are you bored of this save now or are you going to post on this aswell as the fm teams story?

Cool, are you bored of this save now or are you going to post on this aswell as the fm teams story?
Will try to post them both, should have a bit of time this week now the chairman game transfer window has shut and once i get my pass the parcel 6 months out the way, finished the season just need to post

Is this story finished cool?
everyone

no, just not had the time recently got all the screenshots up til the end of the season just been dipping in and out of playing the save but not posting any updates,

Dundee United

View attachment 420032

Feb/March 2023
Champions League 1st Knockout rnd

1st Leg V Chelsea At Home

View attachment 420031

We comfortably beat Chelsea at home putting ourselves into a very strong position for the second leg mainly thanks to B&B (Butter and Bale) on top form.

2nd Leg V Chelsea Away

View attachment 420029

A bore draw at Stamford Bridge as Chelsea are unable to undo our strong defence and we advance through to the Champions League quarter finals.

Champions League Quarter Final Draw

View attachment 420026

So we draw Juventus who in the past 10 seasons have won 8 serie A's, 7 Italian Cups and reached the Champions League final a few years back were they lost to Real Madrid.​

Dundee United

View attachment 420025

Feb/March 2023 - Domestic

Liam Bridcutt To Miss Rest of Season

View attachment 420024

Scottish League Cup Final V Dunfermline

View attachment 420022

We put 4 past a lacklustre Dunfermline as we pick up yet another trophy and my 8th League Cup. We had 29 shots while they didnt even have a shot let alone one on target.

Do the Double

View attachment 420020

Feb/March Fixtures

View attachment 420017

Bale and Butter have been on fire in recent weeks and i will almost definitely be trying to sign Bale come the end of the season.

League Table

View attachment 420010

15 points clear at the top with 6 games to go but Celtic have really given it a go this year as its the most points this season already that they have got in a season in the 10 years i have been in charge.

Dundee United

View attachment 404889

Just dipped back into this save mainly so i could do this

Dundee United Secure 10th League Title In A Row

View attachment 404887

Managed to finish the rest of the season so will hopefully catch up the story in the next few days as i have around 30 screenshots lieing around waiting to be used

Dundee United

View attachment 404781

April 2023 - Europe

Champions League Quarter Finals

1st leg V Juventus - Away

View attachment 404780

A frustrating game as Juventus dive all over the pitch breaking up the play giving us little chance to play while Vidal scored a brace before the hour mark, Butters goal has at least given us a chance in the second leg in Scotland.

2nd leg V Juventus At Home

View attachment 404779

Another highly charged game with over 30 fouls numerous yellow cards and Vidal going from hero to villain as he gets sent off. We took the tie to extra time after goals from Rhodes and Ryan Jack who had an outstanding game and managed to ****** the win on penalties.

Champions League Semi Final Draw

View attachment 404778

We get the better draw as the other tie is a massive affair with Barcelona playing Real Madrid while we get AC Milan who have had a resurgence in recent times but our the team i feel we can beat.

Champions League Semi Finals

1st Leg V AC Milan - Away

View attachment 404777

Oh they dominated the game but we managed to pull off the win! Robertson scored a very early goal before one of their subs scored an own goal late on to all but confirm our place in the finals.

2nd Leg V AC Milan At Home

View attachment 404776

Another lucky win as we wing our way to another Champions League Final! Eriksen scored first for Milan before scoring an own goal only minutes later while after that they could only manage a consolation goal near the very end of the game.

Champions League Final Draw

Dundee United V Real Madrid

View attachment 404775

Dundee United

View attachment 404774

April/May 2023

End of Domestic Season

Dundee United Complete Treble With 10th League Win In A Row

View attachment 404773

Scottish Premier League Table

View attachment 404772

Celtic have a very good season as we finish only 12 points ahead of them and dont quite make the 100 point mark.

Scottish Premier League Team Stats

View attachment 404771

The stats dont lie! We had the best form home and away by far and conceded the fewest goals in the league while scoring over 100 goals this season in the league.

Scottish Premier League Player Stats

View attachment 404770

Jim Robertson wins the Golden Boot by a long way and scores 10 goals more than his strike partner David Butter while we have 4 of the top 5 players in the assists charts and 5 players with the best average ratings.

Scottish Cup Final V St Mirren

View attachment 404769

I think most players had one eye on the Champions League Final as we struggle especially in front of goal with centre back John Souttar getting the only goal of the game before getting sent off.

Dundee United Complete Quadruple

View attachment 404768

Up next Champions League Final​

Dundee United

View attachment 404767

Champions League Final

Wembley - London - 90,000

Dundee United V Real Madrid

View attachment 404766

Madrid had the better possesion but our counter attacking football using youth and speed was too much for their back 4 with Jim Robertson scoring a quick brace just after the half hour mark before Butter scored a late goal to seal the win while Madrid scored first we soon took control of the game while they had their right back sent off too.

Dundee United Win Champions League 2 Times In A Row

View attachment 404765

David Butter Wins The Champions League Golden Boot

View attachment 404764

Jim Robertson and David Butter Named In Champions League Team of the Season

View attachment 404763

I think this shows how we rely on my Super Scottish Duo Robertson and Butter and hope to keep hold of them for years to come, I cant wait to see what they can do with Scotland at the up and coming Euro 2024 qualifiers.​

Dundee United

View attachment 404762

May 2023

End Of Season Stats And Awards

Dundee United Squad Stats In Order Of Apps

View attachment 404761

Top Goalscorer - Jim Robertson - 38 Goals

View attachment 404760

At 23 he really need to step up this season and boy did he and stepping out of Butter's shadow to win the Golden Boot at the club was huge.

Player of the Year - Matt Phillips

View attachment 404759

Despite being 32 years old now Phillips is one of my best players he doesnt score a lot but makes up for that in setting up 18 goals in the league along with getting 29 assists overall this season.

Young Player of the Year - David Butter

View attachment 404758

Hes been so dominant for us in recent times you almost forget hes only 22, Whats incredible is he has 50 caps for Scotland already and easy has 10 plus quality years ahead of him, at all costs i have to keep him at the club.

Matt Phillips Wins League Player of the Year

View attachment 404757

Ryan Gauld Wins FW Player of the Year

View attachment 404756

Jim Robertson Wins The League Golden Boot

View attachment 404755

7 Players Make Scottish League Team of the Year

View attachment 404754

Dundee United

View attachment 404753

June 2023

Dundee United Trophy Cabinet (10 Seasons)

View attachment 404752

When i took over the club they had only 5 trophies (2 League Cups, 2 Scottish Cups and One League Title) and no European Success now we have 42 trophies including 5 European trophies including our pride and joy 2 Champions League Titles.

New Sponsorship Deals See Money Jump From ?8million to ?25million

View attachment 404751

5th In European Rankings

View attachment 404750

So after back to back Champions League wins we are moving up in the world and are now classed as one of the best teams in the World.​

Nice to see this save up and running again, Are you looking to get the Scotland job?

Nice to see this save up and running again, Are you looking to get the Scotland job?
I have tried a few times but i think the fact i left my manager as being English may hold me back as they have them as fierce rivals so i dont think i will ever be considered. I loaded the save up when i was bored last night and saw how close i was to finishing the season so thought i would go for it, Will try and alternate between all 3 stories, I like having 3 big saves/threads on the site rather than constantly starting new stories and not getting very far

3 Best Players In World Football Right Now 2023

So i was looking through the Brazil youth teams to see if there anyone i could nab and noticed the crazy value and stats of Brazils Best player and thought i would show you the best 3 players in the world right now as it interested me.

Matias Aguirregaray - Man City - Value - ?58 Million

View attachment 404250

Bruno - Barcelona - Value - ?52 Million

View attachment 404249

Armando Rojas - Juventus - ?50 Million

View attachment 404248

Last edited:
Dundee United

View attachment 403732

Summer Transfer Window 2023

Season Expectations

View attachment 403731

I can mess around with the wages and get around ?40million to spend if i wanted but as you all know im a bosman signing man.

Players Out

So a load of youngsters go out on loan but the saddest news was defensive stalwart Calum Butcher leaving on a free transfer he played over 300 games for Dundee and scored an incredible 75 goals in 10 years but wanted a new challenge so refused a new contract for the last 18 months. Luis moved to Shakhtar for ?5.75million as he wasnt going to get game time while backup keeper and backup centre back Alvaro Pinto and Ludovic Magnin left for small fees as they had refused new deals and were in the last year of their contracts.

Players In

So i brought 3 players in on free transfers and it was all about replacing players who were on there way out. First off i brought in young English GK prospect Alan Charnock from Man City to replace Alvaro Pinto as backup keeper.

Alan Charnock - GK - Free

View attachment 403730

I then brought in Jordan Jones an awesome looking Northern Irish winger who will help ease the burden on the ageing Ryan Dow and Matty Phillips and the always exhausted Ryan Gauld.

Jordan Jones - AMRL - Free

View attachment 403729

The last new signing was someone who will replace the likes of Bridcutt and Darren Fletcher who are both well into the 30's now and although Blackmore was on high wages for us i had the money to spend and we were quoted ?16million for him a season ago so to get him on a free from Man Utd was a steal.

Joseph Blackmore - DMC - Free

View attachment 403728

Transfer History

View attachment 403727View attachment 403726

Right lets get season 11 underway​

Dundee United

View attachment 403725

August/September 2023

First off i thougt i would show you how Scotland are dominating their Euro Qualifiers group thanks to my strike-force Butter and Jim Robertson.

View attachment 403724

Reach 600 Games As Dundee United Manager

View attachment 403723

Win the European Super Cup

View attachment 403722

So we pick up our first trophy of the new season with a win against Europa League winners Man Utd with new signing Jordan Jones grabbing the first goal before Butter grabs the winner in a man of the match display.

Champions League Groups Drawn

View attachment 403721

Well Tottenham obviously find it easier to get into the Champions League on here than in real life as we face them in the groups just like i do on my other save with Dinamo.

Aug/Sep Fixtures

View attachment 403720

A good start to the new season as we win 11 games in a row while Jordan Jones has made an instant impact since joining in the summer banging in the goals on the wings while Butter and Robertson have continued where they left off last season in there who can score the most goals competition.

League Table

View attachment 403719

8 points clear already after 8 wins from our opening 8 games scoring 23 goals and having yet to concede a goal in the league this season.

Player Stats

View attachment 403718

Butter tops the Golden Boot chart with 8 goals in 8 games while Ryan Gauld already has 10 assists so far this season.​

Dundee United

View attachment 403651

October/November 2023

Yes 2 months free of any major injuries im sure some sort of record for me!

Oct/Nov Fixtures

View attachment 403650

2 more wins and 2 draws in the Champions League sees us qualify for the knockout stages with a game to spare but we will be looking to beat Tottenham in the final game so we can top the group.
As per usual we dominate the domestic proceedings with a further 8 wins in a row in the league and League Cup while Robertson and Butter cant stop scoring.

League Table

View attachment 403647

14 wins from 14 games as we stay 8 points clear with Celtic and Rangers battling it out for the second place cup they have created since our utter domination of the league.

Player Stats

View attachment 403625

Despite still scoring plenty Gauld doesnt add a single assist to this total in the past 2 months while Butter tops the Golden Boot chart with 13 determined to win it back from Robertson this year.