Who Should I be for my Scottish Youth Challenge?

• Rangers

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Inverness CT

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Other - Please Say

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dundee United

View attachment 398591

October/November 2024

Qualify For Champions League Knockouts With 2 Games To Spare

View attachment 398590

Key Players Butter and Cissokho both pick up bad injuries on International Duty

View attachment 398588View attachment 398587

Oct/Nov Fixtures

View attachment 398581

Not a brilliant month despite all of the wins as we draw a couple of games along with Jim Robertson really struggling for form with only 2 goals in 12 starts. Amelo's Dundee United career is going from strength to strength and we will need him to be on top form with Butter out for 2 months.

League Table

View attachment 398579

14 points clear as Hearts are the surprise package in second place after their big money takeover in the summer along with Partik Thistle in 3rd pushing usual suspects Rangers and Celtic further down the table.

Player Stats

View attachment 398578

Gauld is back on top of the assists chart were he belongs but its Hearts striker Chris Wood whos currently top of the Golden Boot chart with Amelo and Butter playing catch up.

wow Scotland winning the Euro's was unexpected! Must be down to all your brilliant Scottish gems!

wow Scotland winning the Euro's was unexpected! Must be down to all your brilliant Scottish gems!
Im guessing winning trophies and that has helped Scotland as a whole but they have some awesome players who are nothing to do with me worth a lot of money, I think one is at PSG worth well over ?30million, Robertson and Butter really struggle to get anywhere near the first team thats how good they are

Im guessing winning trophies and that has helped Scotland as a whole but they have some awesome players who are nothing to do with me worth a lot of money, I think one is at PSG worth well over ?30million, Robertson and Butter really struggle to get anywhere near the first team thats how good they are
Could you maybe post ss of the best Scotland players?