Who Should I be for my Scottish Youth Challenge?

• Rangers

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Inverness CT

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Other - Please Say

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dundee United

View attachment 403325

Winter Transfer Window - January 2024

Players Out

3 players who were not getting any proper playing time leave on loan for the rest of the season.

Players In

So i felt i needed a new RB with Minelli pestering for a move while an extra DMC and DC is much needed due to fatigue and injuries. The 3 players i brought in were all deals i signed to come in on bosman rulings in the summer but paid the extra fee early to use them now.

Andre Plat - DR

View attachment 403324

Dan O'Sullivan - DMC

View attachment 403323

Phil Nisbet - DC

View attachment 403322

Transfer History

View attachment 403321

Dundee United

View attachment 403320

December 2023/January 2024

Top Champions League Group

View attachment 403319

We beat Tottenham in the final Champions League group game to nab the top spot over Atletico Madrid

Club World Championship Final

View attachment 403318

So i played most of my reserves in the couple of Club Championship games and we still managed to win it with Ryan Jack getting the first goal before Butter comes on and grabs a late penalty goal too.

Do the Double

View attachment 403317

Draw Inter In Champions League Knockout Stages

View attachment 403316

Gauld Out For a Month

View attachment 403315

Dec/Jan Fixtures

View attachment 403314

13 wins out of 14 games in the last 2 months but im gutted we dropped our first points in the league this season as i play a lot of the second string and we have to come from behind to draw 3-3 with Ross County.

League Table

View attachment 403313

Were now a massive 16 points clear of Celtic as we kick into another gear while Celtic themselves are now 14 points ahead of 3rd placed Rangers.

Player Stats

View attachment 403311

Butter tops the Golden Boot chart with 23 league goals already while Robertson is on 20 goals equal with Celtic striker Ayoola.​

Matias Aguirregaray looks a beast! 20 in long shots!! Just what you need for a DM :p

Dundee United

View attachment 402713

February/March 2024

Champions League 1st Knockout rnd

1st Leg V Inter - Away

View attachment 402711

Yes! Butter grabs the all important late away goal winner to put us in a very strong position for the second leg in Scotland

2nd Leg V Inter At Home

View attachment 402709

Dominant performance at home with my Brilliant Scottish Trio grabbing the goals for us to secure a 5-2 on aggregate win against Inter to make the Champions League Quarter Finals.

Champions League Quarter Finals Draw

View attachment 402708

So we faced Real Madrid in the finals before as we get drawn against the best team left in the competition and i have got to think if we beat them over the next 2 legs we will be in a very strong position for our 3rd Champions League.

Scottish League Cup Final
Rangers 0 - 2 Dundee United

View attachment 402707

Morrone has been homesick practically non stop since i signed him around a year ago but he has started to get back on track and its like having a new player on the wing for us as he has an impressive game today.

Dundee United Complete Treble

View attachment 402706

Jim Robertson Out For 3 Weeks And Set To Miss Real Madrid Matches!

View attachment 402705

We do manage to confirm our 11th League title in a row though and complete another Quadruple.

Quadruple Complete

View attachment 402704

48 Games In All Competitions Unbeaten

View attachment 402703

Feb/March Fixtures

View attachment 402702

So we won all 13 games over these couple of months conceding only 4 goals while scoring 37 goals an average of almost 3 goals a game with Robertson and Butter on top form and even young 3rd choice striker Mike Jones getting in on the action with a few goals.

League Table

View attachment 402701

21 points clear of second placed Celtic with a game in hand as we confirm the title with 7 games to go as Rangers drop down to 4th behind Inverness and theres only 4 points separating the bottom 3.

Player Stats

View attachment 402700

Butter and Robertson top the goalscoring charts with Robertson now on top with 28 goals while Butter has 26 goals. There league partnership goal record is 54 goals!
In terms of all time league goals Butter and Robertson are currently 3rd and 4th in the all time records for the SPL behind Larsson and Kris Boyd.

Can you not build a new stadium?
Its in the works but has been delayed a few times now, need to tighten up my budget and try and win prize money and so forth as my gate receipt record is a mere ?375k

Dundee United

View attachment 399417

April/May 2024

Champions League Quarter Finals

1st Leg V Real Madrid - Away

View attachment 399407

2nd Leg V Real Madrid - Home

View attachment 399406

So this season we got schooled by Real Madrid as they beat us 1-0 home and away and it could have been a lot more if it wasnt for our defence and GK.

Blackmore Out For 6 Weeks

View attachment 399405

David Butter Breaks Brian Graham's Goals In A Season Record

View attachment 399404

David Butter Becomes Dundee United All Time League Record Goalscorer

View attachment 399403

Dundee United Beat Own League Points Record

View attachment 399402

David Butter Beats Brian Graham's League Goals In a Season Record
Thats 3 Goalscoring Records in a few weeks

View attachment 399401

Scottish Cup Final
Dundee United 5 - 0 Rangers

View attachment 399399

A dominant display with Jim Robertson scoring a brace as we confirm our 5th trophy of the season

Dundee United Complete Quintuple

View attachment 399398

April/May Fixtures

View attachment 399397

League Table

View attachment 399396

Player Stats

View attachment 399395

Ooosh! In the end Butter and Robertson manage to smash in 60 league goals between them this season and dont even look like reaching their potential yet with their next big moment surely leading Scotland to glory.

What a fantastic story this is. I just read it from start to finish and it's unbelievable what you've managed to do. It's disappointing coming from an aberdeen fan that aberdeen are out of the top flight. Could you maybe screenshot where aberdeen are and what team they have?

Doing great keep it up.

What a fantastic story this is. I just read it from start to finish and it's unbelievable what you've managed to do. It's disappointing coming from an aberdeen fan that aberdeen are out of the top flight. Could you maybe screenshot where aberdeen are and what team they have?
Thanks dudes is probably my favourite save i have ever done on FM and theres plenty of seasons and aims left in the story main two are seeing the likes of Souttar and Gauld retire and getting a new stadium. Plus will post a couple of screenies of Aberdeen in a bit

Aberdeen are a bit of a boing boing club getting relegated and promoted on a regular basis and for the past 2 seasons have been locked in talks for a big takeover.

View attachment 398907

Here is also the Best Eleven Ever Since 2013

View attachment 398906

Dundee United

View attachment 398905

May 2024 - End Of Season Stats

Dundee United Squad In Order Of Apps

View attachment 398904

Top Goalscorer - David Butter - 47 Goals

View attachment 398903

Butter was breaking goalscoring records left, right and centre this season but the most important one has got to be becoming Dundee Uniteds All Time League Goalscorer and at the tender age of 23.

Player of the Season - Jordan Jones

View attachment 398901

Jones looks like a steal after his free transfer last season and has been awesome on the other wing replacing Phillips and Dow without a hitch smashing in 17 goals and setting up a further 30.

Young Player of the Season - Jim Robertson

View attachment 398899

At any other club young Jim Robertson smashing in over 40 goals this season would see him grab all the headlines but as per usual hes playing second fiddle to Butter but im sure he doest mind.

Ryan Gauld Wins Player of the Year

View attachment 398897

David Butter Wins FW Player of the Season

View attachment 398895

Josepth Blackmore Wins Player of the Season

View attachment 398894

7 Players Make Team of the Year

View attachment 398893

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!!!!

Local Council Blocks Planning Permission for Stadium!

View attachment 398889

This is ridiculous! I had been waiting 4 years for the stadium to get built and with 1 year to go they do this to me!​

Dundee United

View attachment 398810

June 2024

11 Dundee United Players Going To The Euro's

View attachment 398809

Dundee United Best Eleven Ever (11 Seasons)

View attachment 398808

Butter and Robinson already have over 200 club goals whilst John Souttar has played over 500 times for me since i took over 11 seasons ago.

Andrew Robertson Testimonial

View attachment 398807

Left Back Andy Robertson has been with me since the beginning and has played 460 times for us in the past 11 seasons winning 35 trophies with us and deserves this Testimonial.

Matty Phillips Retires

View attachment 398806

Phillips was in his late twenties when he joined us but still managed to become an integral part of the side that went on to win back to back Champions League trophies along with playing over 200 games for Dundee United.

Ryan Jack Retires

View attachment 398805

Right Back Jack won 14 trophies with us in only 5 seasons including a Champions League Medal playing over 150 times for us despite never really establishing himself in the team for any length of time.​

Dundee United

View attachment 398804

July 2024

Summer Transfer Window

Season Expectations

View attachment 398803

So the squad doesnt really need much doing to it at the moment as i plan on using a few more of the youth players and players i usually let out on loan but there are the usual free bosman signings i always get.

Players Out

So Full Backs Angel Plat and Nicolo Minelli left for a combined ?14million to Porto and Schalke Respectively as i have 3 young full backs in Morrisson, Hughes and Reid who could all be future stars and have had bids from some big Premier League teams turned down. Chelsea offered ?6 Million for Hughes and hes only 16 and worth ?35k so i plan on playing these guys so i dont lose them.

Players In

First off i picked up a young Greek Defensive midfielder from Bayern Munich who will be a backup player for Blackmore and Thiele who can both get a little fatigued at points.
Next i picked up Mick Amelo a decent looking backup striker from the Netherlands who will play plenty of games giving Butter and Robertson a rest with Jordan Rhodes getting a bit old now and some of the youth players not reaching their potential.
I picked up a decent looking Chinese winger who will be a good squad player but it was mainly to boost revenue.

View attachment 398800

Ademar Mendes was the last player to come in again on a free transfer and he will be good competition for Casteels especially with backup GK Charnock constantly moaning and on his way out.

Mick Amelo - ST

View attachment 398799

Yuan Biaxiang - ML

View attachment 398798

Giannis Karavelidis - DMC

View attachment 398797

Ademar Mendes - GK

View attachment 398796

Dundee United Transfer History

View attachment 398795

Last edited:
Dundee United

View attachment 398791

August/September 2024

Jim Robertson Out For 5 Weeks After Opening Game

View attachment 398790

Champions League Group Drawn

View attachment 398789

A pretty straight forward group with Dortmund the only team likely to cause any problems whilst Sevilla and especially Pizen wont be up to much.

Youth Facilities To Be Upgraded

View attachment 398788

Aug/Sep Fixtures

View attachment 398787

Well the perfect start to the new season as we win all 11 games we have played in over all the different competitions, the opening day 7-0 win really kicked the season off nicely.
Butter has continued with his amazing goalscoring form and new striker Amelo has fitted in well scoring a couple of braces with Robertson out injured.

League Table

View attachment 398786

10 points clear of second place Rangers already as this starts to get way to easy and Celtic have a shocking start to the new season down in midtable 16 points behind us already.

Player Stats

View attachment 398785

5 players are on 6 goals in the league at the moment with Amelo sitting at the top im guessing because hes played the fewest games whilst Gaul has even been knocked off his top spot in the assists charts for the moment.​