De Jong dropped from Dutch squad

good, i respect the dutch coach for this hopefully he will learn from this.

I doubt De jong will learn, unfortunetly that is just part of his game...

''Sometimes the player got past me and sometimes the ball got past me but niether both at the same time'' Ron (Chopper) Harris

I like your sig......Hypocrite:p

oh my appolgise i ment the club should ban him oh wait that is what i said in the WHOLE post. no problem.

oh my appolgise i ment the club should ban him oh wait that is what i said in the WHOLE post. no problem.

You never said 3 match ban. You just said to ban him, then called him a *****. On an unrelated note your spelling and grammar is atrocious. Sorry had to say that.

Clueless as to how the referee didn't book him.:S
Maybe the sheik payed him:O

You do have to ask yourself though if he needs to adapt his game because dont forget he broke Stuart Holdens leg in a friendly between Holland and the Usa, the tackle on Alonso in the World Cup final and now this.

This is abit offtopic but i cant ever remember there being this many broken legs in such a short period. Its a horrible part of the game which i hate to see for any player or club.

Last edited:
Oh ffs grow up. He makes stupid, ridiculous tackles, that doesn't mean he is incapable of adapting his game to be more cautious. Maybe bench him a match or two, or even fine him a weeks wages to get him to learn his lesson. None of the above, however.

It's not that he's incapable, he's unwilling. He uses that same bullshit excuse each time that he goes all out for the ball and means no harm. It doesn't matter that he doesn't have 'evil intent', he flies in and makes reckless, unnecessary challenges and has broken two legs in seven months and implanted his studs into someone's chest.

It's not that he's incapable, he's unwilling. He uses that same bullshit excuse each time that he goes all out for the ball and means no harm. It doesn't matter that he doesn't have 'evil intent', he flies in and makes reckless, unnecessary challenges and has broken two legs in seven months and implanted his studs into someone's chest.

Yeah I know. Still, I don't think he'd throw away his football career because he doesn't 'feel like' breaking peoples legs.

He should reflect and maybe curb his tackling instincts....its time he did,hate all these Dutch DMs like Van Bommel and De Jong...****** thugs they are thats all

One time might be accidental, but he has done it so many times.

And here is the tackle on Ben Arfa

yjAfD.jpg

Nigel De Jong is an animal. I'm glad he's been dropped. As soon as I saw the challenge on Arfa, I knew it was a bad one, I'm still dismayed he wasn't even booked.

Nigel De Jong is an animal. I'm glad he's been dropped. As soon as I saw the challenge on Arfa, I knew it was a bad one, I'm still dismayed he wasn't even booked.
Im not, because no booking means there can be (heavy) retrospective action. ill be truly dismayed if the FA still dont take any action.

You never said 3 match ban. You just said to ban him, then called him a *****. On an unrelated note your spelling and grammar is atrocious. Sorry had to say that.
right so as i have bad grammer and spelling my opinon that he should be banned by his club is wrong? i can`t see why you had to say that abit of a troll comment if im honest.:mad:

right so as i have bad grammer and spelling my opinon that he should be banned by his club is wrong? i can`t see why you had to say that abit of a troll comment if im honest.:mad:

I'm a troll for pointing out that your grammar and spelling is torrid? What ever floats yer boat. Never said it wasn't a valid point. You've basically said the exact same thing as before, except you've also come up with a ridiculous definition for a troll.

Ever since he played the World Cup Final. I have seen some weird Nigel De Jong. This is not the guy who used to play for Ajax. He is now way too aggressive which can be really bad in the Football world. He's giving himself a real bad reputation.

For me, I feel that further action should be taken. Fair enough he's been dropped from the national squad, but however, I feel that a suspension on the part of either Roberto Mancini or the Manchester City board, for say, two-three matches would just allow him to control it a bit more and learn that such tackles have huge consequences and adverse effects. Not only on him, but on the victim.

Eg. Hatem Ben Arfa, Xabi Alonso.

Just found THIS on the net, thought it would be relevant to post it in here.

Last edited:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQbTu1wS4Gg"]YouTube - Nigel De Jong Breaks Stuart Holden's Leg[/ame]

it's the second leg he's broken in about 6 months. total ****