Easiest and Hardest team to manage?

TBell95

Reaction score
in fm2010 who do you think will be the easiest and the most difficult teams to manage. taking into account their players and money etc.

i think an easy team will obviously be Real Madrid - good players and lots of money
also, man city because of the money

hard teams to manage could be southampton - they have minus points

any other suggestions

Man City won't be that eay.

True cause they will have all the money and like on 09 not a great reputation but still with the money you will be able to get some great players

but you could get them winning the prem and the UCL in just less than 3 seasons

Chester City - indebted and starts the 09-10 season with a 25-point deduction. Ouch.

Burnley, was with them on demo, wow its hard, you dont deserve to lose but u do

probably because irl they have just been promoted so they have a weak team

The hardest team I have ever managed is Loughgall Utd in N.Irelands second division. No money, no talent and no future

i've never heard of them but does sound challenging. did you ever win the league with them?

anyone with a points deduction,transfr ban, bad finances or a team that are in a foreign league that you know nothing about would be a hard team to manage. the easiest teams will be the ones with great players and a great budget like man u and madrid, or a team that are easily the best in that league, like middlesborough or newcastle for the first season.

I think a very hard team to manage is Hull City in the premier league predicted 20th, in there 2nd season. Try to get them in europe very hard!

Easiest is Manchester United or Barcelona

easiest is barca real madrid inter ac or man u, no challenge or skill in them what so ever

i think birmingham should be fairly easy, as their main objective is to avoid relegation but when you look at their current squad, its already fairly decent and if carson's yeung 40m transfer kitty is applicable, it shouldnt be too hard to get them into mid-table/top half. hull city is definitely challenging as they have neither funds nor good players to keep them in the top flight.

nah mate birmingham are pretty hard i found out the hard way, but i didnt have his money lol,

Most teams will be hard at first as we will have to create tactic ect ect and get to no the game but when we do most teams will be easy like in FM09 when you first get it its hard will all teams and then like now its easy cause you no what you need to do to win each league you no what players to buy what sort of tactic to use so on so on.

yeah i use tylerbodes for everything lol, such a beastly tactic

nah mate birmingham are pretty hard i found out the hard way, but i didnt have his money lol,
haha, maybe they didnt implement it in the demo. instead of playing the demo, i played chris v8 update, which surprisingly did not have his money as well but was able to do fairly well even with the current squad. heard that they changed the way tactics are implemented in the fm 10 btw.

Using Blackburn now and its rather hard at the start!

Luton on 09 with their point reduction of -30.