Easiest and Hardest team to manage?

Newcastle will be a good challange returning them to there glory days :) & also cant' wait to see the enemy (Gateshead) fial epicly in the BSP :L

i think newcastle will be easy in fm2010 because they will have one of the best teams in the championship, and a bit of money. keeping them up might be the challenge though

Last edited:
Newcastle is easy. Despite having no money they have players too good for the Championship.

i have decided to try and get this thread going again because i started it when the demo came out, but now people have had a chance to play the game for a while, i want to know what people think now???

Arsenal is quite easy IMO. With two signings - probably Dzeko and Toulalan (always on my game) - and using the 4-4-2 Diamond you can win just about anything. Don't know about hardest.

even as an arsenal fan i have never been able to really do well with arsenal :'(

I don't know the hardest. But the easiest would be a Europe's strong in a weak league.

Easiest team is probably Chelsea if the transfer embargo is off. Harders you really cant say tho it wont be a team thats wel known.

Hardest in my opinion is Chester :)

easiest teams - real madrid (yawn) and FM Base Athletic ^^)

hardest teams - chester and darlington

Easiest teams - Man City (when you actually make a decent tactic and buy good players), Chelsea, Aston Villa (I find using them really easy).

Hardest teams - Chester, Darlington, Burnley, Wigan (Bunch of idiots who can't pass apart from Jordi Gomez).

Easiest- Chelsea
Hardest- Burnley and Liverpool (just cus Gerrard & Torres cant do it on their own :p)

Luton to the prem by 2015 (H), Hometown hero i plan to become :p

Newcastle will be a good challange returning them to there glory days :) & also cant' wait to see the enemy (Gateshead) fial epicly in the BSP :L

as a blyth spartans fan i like the bit about gateshead failing :p

Last edited:
Portsmouth with the newest transfer update.... easy promotion (with loaned players) but starting the premiership pre-season with around 8 players with an 8m budget is a challenge

FC Porto - very easy to do domestic treble without spending any money on players

Tranmere are up there for the hardest. Least Expectations are Mid-Tabled whereas you have a team made up of players not good enough for the division. Plus the financial difficulties. Every season on my FM on a new save Tranmere get relegated from League 1.

I would say Pompey are the hardest on the 10.3.0 update, as you have to try and sell as many players as you can to reduce the wage bill but then you have the problem of replacing them with players on low wages. I also find managing Leicester City a challenge, no matter what I do I can't get them to play well :(
Easiest teams IMO are Chelsea or Man Utd. :)