Easiest and Hardest team to manage?

newcatle

newcastle are easy i got them up, then into the uefa cup and if u win the championship you get loads of money to spend

Easy teams.
Man Utd
Arsenal
Liverpool
Man City - if you've got some skill in buying the right players and getting a tactic together.
Chelsea
Inter
AC Milan
Barcelona
Real Madrid

Easy teams (League). These teams should win their home league, but European glory may be quite tough.
Rosenborg BK. No challenge, you've 10x the amount of money the rest of the clubs in Norway have... A good team doesn't hurt either.
The Old Firm. Granted that Rangers are a bit tougher due to a lack of funds, but they should still win.
Top teams in Portugal (don't know if there's a term for them), e.g. Benfica, Porto, Sporting Lisbon.

Proper challenges
Chester, Darlington (for reasons above) and any relegation-challenge in the lower divisions. I'm currently trying to get Lucchese promoted to the Serie A, from the Serie C/2. Currently in Serie C/1, chasing a back-to-back promotion.

Easiest: Manchester City - Within 4 years I had Fabregas, Torres, Messi, Akinfeev, Cristiano Ronaldo, Tevez, Ashley Cole, John Terry & Gerard Pique in the same team, winning the Champions League 2 years in a row, reaching the final 3 times.

Hardest: Walsall!! Given 50k to sign players, following season given 28k and a reduced wage budget.. As if it isnt hard enough on 50k!

Easiest team: Internazionale - in FM2010 they've got the strongest all-round squad with cover in every position.

Weakest team: any club with no money, massive debt, a small squad, rubbish players, a tiny stadium, no fan base & stuck at the bottom of an amateur league. Take your pick - there's loads out there.

Weakest team: any club with no money, massive debt, a small squad, rubbish players, a tiny stadium, no fan base & stuck at the bottom of an amateur league. Take your pick - there's loads out there.

Albion Rovers!

The easiest team i have played is Southampton in League 1. despite having a 10 point deduction at the start, you have a bit of cash, and some quality young players (schneiderlin and lallana for example). Then, if you have the latest update, the chairman keeps dropping in with the spare change he found behind the sofa - usually in the 10s of millions of £.

promoted first season from league 1 (thanks to a dramatic late run), and then straight up from the championship to the epl (not quite so dramatic). I just won the epl in 2013 with...

..................................Joe Hart

Kyle Naughton...Gary Cahill...Miles Addison...Ivan Obradovic

..............................Darron Gibson

...........Albin Ekdal...Jamie O'Hara...Febian Delph

...................Yannis Tafer...Romelu Lukaku

subs - Niclas Bentner, Sam Vokes, Daniele Galloppa, Owen Hargreaves, Sean Morrison, Daniele Di Matteo (gen), Jason Steele

One of the hardest games i've had was with Darlington in League 2

I think that BSN's Stafford Rangers are difficult to play as. I keep on getting predicted as the dreaded Relegation Contender or mid table.

Another on is my club crystal palace, 10 point deduction on 10.3. Media prediction 19th.