"El Clásico" Real Madrid vs. Barcelona

Heskey is the oppositions best friend.
He can't hit a barn door with a banjo

Don Fabio thinks different, Heskey has never been prolific, he will be Rooney's best friend come the summer.

To be honest, you need to be able to do more than hold up the ball to play for England. Against the top teams he will get found out and if he misses chances that might fall his way he can't exactly turn around and say that's not my job. Crouch is just as effective and is a better all round player & has a great goal/game record for England. Fab seems to like Hesk though so i can't really see him changing things.

In an ideal world i'd like to see England set up like United do in Europe with 2 wide men supporting the lone striker in Rooney. Obviously it's too late to be trying things out but it would be interesting to see if it would work.

To be honest, you need to be able to do more than hold up the ball to play for England. Against the top teams he will get found out and if he misses chances that might fall his way he can't exactly turn around and say that's not my job. Crouch is just as effective and is a better all round player & has a great goal/game record for England. Fab seems to like Hesk though so i can't really see him changing things.

In an ideal world i'd like to see England set up like United do in Europe with 2 wide men supporting the lone striker in Rooney. Obviously it's too late to be trying things out but it would be interesting to see if it would work.

I think it would be amazng.

Imagine Walcott, Rooney and Cole as the front three. that would scare a few managers.

If we can get Gerrard and Lampard playing well together aswell, with barry sitty. that side ould be the best we have ever had. for pace, power and just ablity.

Well Played to Barca, i was convinced after all the hype around Barca, madrid was going to tun them over. Well thats shows how wrong i was.