"El Clásico" Real Madrid vs. Barcelona

Great pass to Pedro and brilliant first touch to play the ball centrally.

Cool finish, well-taken indeed.

Boring as **** for this Classic Derby, my oppinion. Wait untill Wednesday so you can see a real derby on WHL.

yeah north london derby is always brill cant w8 want tottenham to win 4-1

i like tottenham aswell as man utd

how hasnt messi scored again his had a few good chances

Boring as **** for this Classic Derby, my oppinion. Wait untill Wednesday so you can see a real derby on WHL.

You're expecting way to much, of course it is not going to be 6-10 goals a game, they are both great clubs canceling each other out. Two of the best clubs in the world, playing excellent football, if you think it is boring football clearly isn't the sport for you.

WAAAAAAAY, for once i get my prediction right :)

Routine win for Barcelona in the end.

I think they are shoulders above the rest of the clubs in the world at the moment, including Real Madrid now.

Messi 1 - 0 Ronaldo

I must say for my part that this was a horribly boring game. How many free kicks? 50? Way too much, it ruined the whole flow of the game.

I didn't think it was a boring game to be honest, I thought it was quite good. Every pass Xavi does is exquisite. My old man reckons Barca would win the World Cup if they played in it, no team really comes to close to them and no player comes to close to Messi.

I didn't think Ronaldo would turn up in this game and he didn't.

It wasnt up there with some of the memorable ones, but some great moments. The first goal was nice, and the atmosphere in the ground was electric. Never been in a stadium with such a brilliant atmosphere.

Another goal for Messi... the guy was world class at the age of 10, check it out!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPiMJ226GRk"]YouTube- Messi at age 10[/ame]

It wasnt up there with some of the memorable ones, but some great moments. The first goal was nice, and the atmosphere in the ground was electric. Never been in a stadium with such a brilliant atmosphere.

you were there? :O

I didn't think it was a boring game to be honest, I thought it was quite good. Every pass Xavi does is exquisite. My old man reckons Barca would win the World Cup if they played in it, no team really comes to close to them and no player comes to close to Messi.

I didn't think Ronaldo would turn up in this game and he didn't.
What?:$ He was easily one of there better players i thought, they were just up against a much better team.<)

Last edited: