"El Clásico" Real Madrid vs. Barcelona

I thought it was a good game of football. Madrid started of the better team, Barcelona took a while to get started but after the Messi goal I think they where in control, and although it was not there best performance but they still beat one of the best teams in the world. And made it look pretty easy.

xavi was just a genius, if i have kids, im getting them to watch clips of xavi as they learn to play football.

What?:$ He was easily one of there better players i thought, they were just up against a much better team.<)

Better player in terms of what, he was better than most of the Real players yes. Barca dealt with him though, they forced him out wide every time he had the ball, he would of done better if they put him in a more central position. I think that Real should of started Guti today because he is one of there better players when in pocession of the ball.

well hes incredibly talented, but incredibly selfish, shone at united cos he had rooney and tevez doing the donkey work for him, whereas real madrid half the team is almost as selfish as he is

It was a great game, the two best players in the world were playing -----> Messi + Xavi

You have to admit, Ronaldo has a pretty good tan for this time of year.

You have to admit, Ronaldo has a pretty good tan for this time of year.

Well its hot here ATM:) I have got a tan.

well, not so much a tan, a nice shade of red.:p

Better player in terms of what, he was better than most of the Real players yes. Barca dealt with him though, they forced him out wide every time he had the ball, he would of done better if they put him in a more central position. I think that Real should of started Guti today because he is one of there better players when in pocession of the ball.
Yeah in terms of him being there best outfield player in my opinion, so he clearly turned up. If the rest of your team mates don't turn up theres not much you can do. Barcelona totally outplayed real madrid, there was nothing that ronaldo could do.

Just thought you were being a bit harsh on ronaldo.(A)

well hes incredibly talented, but incredibly selfish, shone at united cos he had rooney and tevez doing the donkey work for him, whereas real madrid half the team is almost as selfish as he is

It's not as if he's not shining at madrid...... 25 in 27 games. 7 in 6 in europe.:$

Well its hot here ATM:) I have got a tan.

well, not so much a tan, a nice shade of red.:p

were you in home end or the little away bit?
what made you move out to spain? apart from the weather :p

Fit girls, good food, nice weather, less tax rape, No Gordon Brown..

.. I can't imagin why anyone would want to move to Spain from England..

Fit girls, good food, nice weather, less tax rape, No Gordon Brown..

.. I can't imagin why anyone would want to move to Spain from England..

Got most of it, apart from cheap booze!

---------- Post added at 02:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

The away bit, I detest anything to do with Real Madrid

Yeah in terms of him being there best outfield player in my opinion, so he clearly turned up. If the rest of your team mates don't turn up theres not much you can do. Barcelona totally outplayed real madrid, there was nothing that ronaldo could do.

Just thought you were being a bit harsh on ronaldo.(A)

It's not as if he's not shining at madrid...... 25 in 27 games. 7 in 6 in europe.:$
i never said that, but when you come up against a team just as talented, the team that works harder usually win

Xavi works his magic yet again. This guy must win something (individual prize) before he retires. His vision & touch are out of this world. He is a striker's best friend.

Xavi works his magic yet again. This guy must win something (individual prize) before he retires. His vision & touch are out of this world. He is a striker's best friend.

Be careful, people said that about Heskey XD