Embarrassing Drunken Moments

I've only been closed to being drunk once and at that I was tipsy. I was at a Enter Shikari gig when I was like 14 and a couple of 18 year olds asked wot gigs I had been to. Unfortunately the only other ones I went to was Amy McDonald and James Blunt (With my mum lol:p) . Not thinking straight, I told them I'd seen James Blunt and all round Barrowlands people were shouting BLUNT BLUNT BLUNT! Top that:(:p

Ok, we all act like cool kids and stuff, but 1 week after i turn 17 (i am 18 now) we went to my cousin beach house, one night i drank lots of **** to impress the people... Result... I was vomiting everywhere, then this random guy and girl showed up, i said to the girl "Girl, you're fine but right now i am pretty bad, we'll talk later" i didnt knew her from anywhere, the guy said "well.. at least i know she's pretty" , then i couldnt even get up, i was K.O... then we got at home... but my uncle and aunt were asleeping and we couldnt make noise.... I crawled to the room, thinking everything was fine.... then my cousing girlfriend ask me "You're ok? lay down in here"... 2 seconds after laying down... BLAAAAAAAAARGH the biggest voming of the evening comes out! ahah but then it took only 3 seconds to fall asleep :D

Ouch. I once on a drunken rage punched a mirror, but its is nowhere nearly as bad as that cartilage snap.

I've also done the drunken mirror punching thing, and have quite an impressive scar on my wedding ring finger! needless to say I stick smokin' the mowi-wowie now, and save the drinking for special occasions!

Got drunk at camping one time, and really needed a dump so i went behind some bushes, my mate came looking for me and i was like go away! and he said why? and i was like becuase i'm taking a ****! then later on i refused to sleep in the tent and decided to sleep outside... i woke up in the middle of the night and i was freezing and couldnt get in the tent.. bad times/good times!!

******** a 49 year old woman who looked hot in an orange mini skirt on the grass outside her caravan front door in Trecco Bay, Porthcawl while her husband was inside sleeping. I was 18 XD.

My mate Andrew had a tantrum after getting thrown out of a nightclub and punched a bus stop sign, it was attached to a lamp post. When he hit it, it simply slid/spun around in a circle around the post and smacked him in the face cutting him badly.
He threw the only punch in a fight with himself and needed a lot of stiches. Funny thing is he was one of the toughest bouncers in the area at the time!

Last edited:
Just a taster of what I was sending whilst I was out in town last Thursay;

''oh m£uy gosd iom so frink! i'm sooooo soirry baby :( xxxxxxxxxxxxxc, sorrt fir re contsyant tecys!! uy ine nevet bewen tjie drunl :) lobe you kots :) xxxxxxxxx''

Translated as:

''oh my god im so drunk! i'm so sorry baby, sorry for the constant texts!! I've never been this drunk :) love you lots :) xxxxxxxxx''

Luckily
, she loves my drunken texts. And bang on town tonight so more of the same probably!!

Just a taster of what I was sending whilst I was out in town last Thursay;

''oh m£uy gosd iom so frink! i'm sooooo soirry baby :( xxxxxxxxxxxxxc, sorrt fir re contsyant tecys!! uy ine nevet bewen tjie drunl :) lobe you kots :) xxxxxxxxx''

Translated as:

''oh my god im so drunk! i'm so sorry baby, sorry for the constant texts!! I've never been this drunk :) love you lots :) xxxxxxxxx''

Luckily
, she loves my drunken texts. And bang on town tonight so more of the same probably!!

dunno if its just me but I can txt perfectly fine when drunk (did it last night). Just takes me a bit longer :p

*This is embarrassing for my brother, not me*

Me and my brother (n'awww) play for the same darts team and last presentation night (around a year ago) we were both mega drunk. Basically, throughout the season, some 40 games, we pay a 10p fine every time we hit lower than 26 which doesn't seem much but turns out to be a lot, and is put into a kitty. At the presentation night, we split all the fines between us and we get roughly £30 each which is plenty for a good night out. Anyway, on the way to the next pub, my brother needed a slash badly and didn't want to wait until the next pub, so he started ******* up a random house wall. You know that immature joke when someone shouts 'COPS' and runs? Well, I shouted it the first time a car passed and it was a boy racer. Next car to pass was actually a police car, so I shouted COPS and ran leaving him ******* up a wall with the police watching XD

Few months back had all my eyebrows shaved off... Come on it's happened to us all. (well those who are stupid enough to get the most drunk the quickest anyway) Since then I've decided to drink a bit more slowly to make sure I don't fall asleep first!

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

Wow I want to drink with some of you guys! Most of my mates are depressing drunks. Really ****** me off!

Few months back had all my eyebrows shaved off... Come on it's happened to us all. (well those who are stupid enough to get the most drunk the quickest anyway) Since then I've decided to drink a bit more slowly to make sure I don't fall asleep first!

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

Wow I want to drink with some of you guys! Most of my mates are depressing drunks. Really ****** me off!
party at my house? :p

I can remember being in Ibiza, we went into this bar on the West End. My mate disappears, nobody knows where he's gone. Asked all myother friends, at this point im ****** beyond recognition. Ended up sprinting back to the hotel to try and find him, running past all these reps at full pelt down a packed west end. why would anyone do that?

Was at Leeds fest in 09, managed to drink a 2 leet of rum and coke (50/50). I was stood near the fairground for about an hour spinning around not knowing what was going on, fell asleep for ten minutes on the hill near orange campsite - then woke up the next day with some bird I now happen to go to Uni with.