Embarrassing Drunken Moments

Christmas party 2009 a few of the lads and I went around West Bridgford stealing For Sale and To Let signs from outside loads of houses, eventually the 5-0 rolled up and were clearly stumped, they ended up telling us; 'Just hide the signs round a corner or something and don't do it again'.

Christmas 2010 ended in my mate being arrested for throwing a donner kebab at a rozzer, funny as **** anyway though.

My best drunken moment has to be when I went to an Erasmus Party (Big party with all of the foreign exchange students), met a cracking fit bird (solid 8/10) and found out she was from Norway, in my drunken state I thought that the best way to pull her would be to strike up conversation with her about the **** occupation of Norway in World War II. Needless to say I didn't get her number. **** you Vidkun Quisling!

smooth :p

I suppose my best story was when I was at a friends party and was extremely hammered. I don't remember much but I do remember walking down the stairs in the house and booting a beer out of my mates hand (was drunk so didn't hurt in the slightest) and then later on I attempted to go down the same set of stairs and ended up falling face first down them :S Later I went into the phase of "I'm tired and am going to lay down here for a bit". Ended up lying there for about 2 hours (felt like 5 mins :S). During these 2 hours my mates drew a ***** on my head and took a picture. How original. The night ended with me in the toilet puking for about 2 hours (not puking continuously, off and on) and then my mates walking me home :D When we set off I tried to claim I lived in the opposite direction, dunno where I would have ended up if they hadn't walked me home :S

I have never had an embarrassing drunken moment and I hope to keep it that way...

cool-story-bro-jesus.jpg

I fly kicked a jonny machine with both feet after one too many JD's, Instead of free condoms I ended up on a ****-soaked floor with a snapped cartlidge in my left knee, effectively ruining my sunday league playing career at the tender age of 19.............thank the Lord for FM!!!!

I fly kicked a jonny machine with both feet after one too many JD's, Instead of free condoms I ended up on a ****-soaked floor with a snapped cartlidge in my left knee, effectively ruining my sunday league playing career at the tender age of 19.............thank the Lord for FM!!!!
Ouch. I once on a drunken rage punched a mirror, but its is nowhere nearly as bad as that cartilage snap.

Me best one was a friend of mine's party, i brought a bottle of Jameson, which i downed in about 2 hours. Then the party really started. First, me and a mate of mine who was also incredibly drunk, proceeded to stealing weed from a guy who was passed out on one of the rooms, then we asked for one of our sober buddies to roll it up.Whilst waiting, we started fighting, as a joke, but turns out, it got serious, and i sprained my ankle(which i didnt realise) when he pushed me to the ground, so i rugby tackled him into a wall. (the bump on my head stayed there for a week).

After the fight, we went on playing "Never have i ever" with a few girls. MAN was that awesome :D

After the weed was rolled up and ready, we started to smoke, and 5 minutes after, being drunk and high, i delivered a speech to the whole party about General Theory of Civil Law for 30 minutes. Im a little fuzzy on the details, but my buddies told me it was something along this line.

The party wrapped up at about 7 AM, and my buddies put me on a train home. I smoke so much weed that the clouds were couloured, kinda like a jimi hendrix song, know what i mean?
I dont even remember how i got off the train, but next thing i remember is waking up, putting my foot down and finally realise it was sprained.

Well I'm about to embark on a messy night out in Southampton tonight so I'm sure I'll be back on this thread first thing in the morning.

I had loads...........................

that ive seen on youve been framed and oops TV

I'm still quite young and have never been drunk (14)

Can't see why you people would drink the stuff, it's disgusting.

Plenty of alcoholic drinks are amazing, Vodka Red Bull and most beers are just two examples.

That's what every 14 year old thinks , wait a couple of years and your opinion will completely change ;)

Plenty of alcoholic drinks are amazing, Vodka Red Bull and most beers are just two examples.

Vodka Rebull is like drinking fuel. I rarely do it, since i get ******* electric. Im more of a Scotch, Irish and Rum man. Tough not all at the same time. I tried that on my 18th birthday. Not a good idea.

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

First time i got hammered was when i was 16. I had just got rid of my cervical collar after fracturing the second cervical vertebrae. So me and my mates went to Rock in Rio, a music festival here in Lisbon, and i downed 1 litre of vodka/orange juice that i had stole from my mate's girlfriend. 20 minutes later, during Metallica's show i decided i needed to have a ****, so i simply whipped my John Thomas out and peed into the bottle right in the middle of the crowd. I decided to dispose of the bottle, which i left open, by throwing it into the crowd. thank god there were 50.000 people there, or id be dead.

I see your point. I used to think the same, but when you realise how much fun it is, if you do it occasionaly, its healthy, plus, you get some good stories to tell. but NEVER drink and drive.

Unless you're a real good driver ;)

I know a guy who on a high and drunk rage kidnapped a midget, thinking it was a gnome. He is now facing 3-5 years in jail, tough i reckon he'll walk.

Last edited:
Was at my friends 17th, I wasn't drinking much because I had a job interview the next morning.

Whilst queuing up for a **** I was chatting with my mate. We must of been stood there chatting for ages, it seemed odd that nobody came out of the toilet, so I walked in and thought, "there's nobody in here, I feel like a ****". Whilst taking a **** I heard snoring, then out of the corner of my eye I seen a bright white adidas trainer in the bath tub. I then realised I had discovered some complete stranger asleep in the bath. I burst outside to tell my friend, we both the decided to open the cold tap very slowly whist pouring all kinds of woman's shampoo and shower gel over him.

The next morning the kid was shouting "Some ****'s poured Dove over my jacket". I left pretty **** quickly.....

Was at my friends 17th, I wasn't drinking much because I had a job interview the next morning.

Whilst queuing up for a **** I was chatting with my mate. We must of been stood there chatting for ages, it seemed odd that nobody came out of the toilet, so I walked in and thought, "there's nobody in here, I feel like a ****". Whilst taking a **** I heard snoring, then out of the corner of my eye I seen a bright white adidas trainer in the bath tub. I then realised I had discovered some complete stranger asleep in the bath. I burst outside to tell my friend, we both the decided to open the cold tap very slowly whist pouring all kinds of woman's shampoo and shower gel over him.

The next morning the kid was shouting "Some ****'s poured Dove over my jacket". I left pretty **** quickly.....

Lol, just lol!

Southern Comfort and lemonade :wub:

Sailor Jerrys and coke :wub:

Because the feeling of being drunk is awesome! :D I used to think that you didn't need alcohol at parties for it to be fun. But really now any party without alcohol just sucks :D Give it a year or 2 and you'll be saying the same thing

At the England-USA match, drank a lot, walked into town with beer still in my hand. On the way into town whilst taking a leak, fell into a stinging nettle bush. Don't remember anything that happened that night, but from what I've been told I drank pints that were already on the table and passed out on a bench outside a club. I have learnt a lot since then :p.

Oh, another time I woke up with cuts on my hands and knees and don't remember that. There are probably more stories but none that I can fully remember lol

Southern Comfort and lemonade :wub:

Sailor Jerrys and coke :wub:

Jagerbombs :wub:

Last edited:
First time I got drunk was prom night this July.

All I can remember is waking up in my friends garden at 3 in the afternoon, soaking wet and reeking of beer. As I sat up a load of cans fell over and all I heard was my mates ******* themselves laughing. They never told me what they did, but that all became clear as when I logged into facebook their was 15 pictures of me tagged. The following image is an example of what the ******* did to me XD

beer-bottle-outline.jpg

15 pictures of this amazing event tagged and all you can come up with is some random photo from the internet?

15 pictures of this amazing event tagged and all you can come up with is some random photo from the internet?

Tags removed due to family on facebook.

Wont post my pic to FM-Base anyway :)

Tags removed due to family on facebook.

Wont post my pic to FM-Base anyway :)

Oh that's fair enough.

Because it's not like those pictures don't exist anywhere and it's not like you have a link to your facebook just above every post you make. Oh wait...