Embarrassing Drunken Moments

Oh that's fair enough.

Because it's not like those pictures don't exist anywhere and it's not like you have a link to your facebook just above every post you make. Oh wait...

I think you shall find, most of my "dp" pics on facebook are with groups :) You wouldn't know who I was :p

Don't understand the hesitancy to post your picture, unless you're embarrassed about how you look which in itself is tragic.

When i was about 14 i drunk 3 liters of vodka straight in a park, i then passed out and was awoken about an hour later whilst being carried home by my mum and step dad and at that moment i proceeded to bellow out my singing voice to westlife - you raise me up, i then passed out once more to wake up about 12 the next day and everyone in my house had gone out so i sat there watching portsmouth vs cardiff in the f.a cup final with the most severe head ache ever!

When i was about 14 i drunk 3 liters of vodka.

You'd die. Vodka has in average 50-60% alcohol volume. Now, if you drank 3 litres, that means you drank at least 1.5 litres of alcohol, which would leave you in a coma or dead. unless you're a giant.

I think you shall find, most of my "dp" pics on facebook are with groups :) You wouldn't know who I was :p

Pretty sure we all saw what you look like when you got hacked by that puzzle virus and someone posted the video on here.

You'd die. Vodka has in average 50-60% alcohol volume. Now, if you drank 3 litres, that means you drank at least 1.5 litres of alcohol, which would leave you in a coma or dead. unless you're a giant.

3 Liters of Alcopops maybe? Seems more likely.

No it was definitely 3 liters.... bearing in mind i started this drinking session around 4 and it ended around 9 so it was over a good 5 hours of drinking

but to be fair it may have been less i just know i had 3 liters when i started and i woke up with the empty bottles but for all i know i may have just tipped half of it down me i guess i will never know :(

Yep, it's definitely because he's a giant :D

Seriously, no, you didn't drink 3 litres of vodka. Didn't happen.

No it was definitely 3 liters.... bearing in mind i started this drinking session around 4 and it ended around 9 so it was over a good 5 hours of drinking

but to be fair it may have been less i just know i had 3 liters when i started and i woke up with the empty bottles but for all i know i may have just tipped half of it down me i guess i will never know :(

Considering you were 14, and therefore your body will most likely not be fully developed, there is no way you drank close to that amount. And if you spilt enough to stay in a safe limit, well; that's just a waste :)

Way to contradict yourself in the same post too. XD

Considering you were 14, and therefore your body will most likely not be fully developed, there is no way you drank close to that amount. And if you spilt enough to stay in a safe limit, well; that's just a waste :)

Way to contradict yourself in the same post too. XD

This friend of mine once slipped into alcoholic coma for like 5-6 hours. Messed up.
She was a lightweight anyway, drank 1 bottle of wine and this happened.

This friend of mine once slipped into alcoholic coma for like 5-6 hours. Messed up.
She was a lightweight anyway, drank 1 bottle of wine and this happened.

Maybe her drink got spiked?

There was something in my local paper about a guy who drank just under a pint of Vodka, tragically died from alcoholic poisoning. My uncle also had a similar experience like that too, was at a party when he was young and someone gave him a pint of Vodka for a joke, luckily my Dad found out and stopped him drinking it.

Maybe her drink got spiked?

There was something in my local paper about a guy who drank just under a pint of Vodka, tragically died from alcoholic poisoning. My uncle also had a similar experience like that too, was at a party when he was young and someone gave him a pint of Vodka for a joke, luckily my Dad found out and stopped him drinking it.

Nah, wasnt spiked. She was at home with her friends.

Not done anything embarassing, never been drunk enough, I'm a big heavyweight. However, two of my mates were completely hammered, so we went to Maccy D's so we could sit down. Then one of them started trying to 'escape' and kept trying to run out the doors, which usually ended in him smashing into it and falling flat on his face. This continued for the better part of an hour while the other one was making his burger talk and getting sauce, lettuce and other such things everywhere. Thankfully I got it all on my phone :wub:

Not done anything embarassing, never been drunk enough, I'm a big heavyweight. However, two of my mates were completely hammered, so we went to Maccy D's so we could sit down. Then one of them started trying to 'escape' and kept trying to run out the doors, which usually ended in him smashing into it and falling flat on his face. This continued for the better part of an hour while the other one was making his burger talk and getting sauce, lettuce and other such things everywhere. Thankfully I got it all on my phone :wub:

Youtube it man!

Me and a group of friends were sleeping round my mates house, after the night of drinking we had one of us fell asleep in his mum's room and ****** the bed.

I must of been under heavy influences of alchohol to renew my Argyle Season Tickets

Love you really Argyle