Embarrassing Drunken Moments

My mates b'day is on new year's eve so house party there. I've been told I won't get drunk but since I'm a lightweight, expect a funny story come the new year. There is a giant steep hill there as well, time to nick a shopping trolley

its only fun at parties wen you sit in the house ur self and drink i think u have noo life after that (noo affence to anyone who does btw)

ah your a liar then cause you said you were 28 on your profile page ;)

there's nothing clever about drinking alcohol though, so i souldn't really wish to waste my life getting older to be able to drink it.
On the other hand, sounds fun :)
it's fun every once or so in a month but if you over do it then thats not cool (H)

I just drink coke at parties:)

That way you can do the pranks...........:p I like your style haha

Downing a bottle of Jack at my mates house party to impress some girls. Passed out in the back garden and got carted to a bed where i proceeded to vomit and cry that i was going to die.

And did you impress them.?

i was at a friends house and i got drunk from guiness and some rum, i fell head first into his toilet and slept there overnight

Wonder what you said when you woke up..........

same max, no one here has but i hate when im labelled a rebel or a chav for drinking, its annoying, im like the complete opposite, a bit of a goodie two shoes who tries hard in school lol, wanna have a good life when im older

i like borrowing money of my dad when he's drunk lol :)

i dunno what i said, ill facebook my mate see if he remembers, and lewis, i forgot to edit the age, i thought there would be a limit like on alot of forums i go on

samee dont worry mate :)

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

that was to joe btw,

max you keep diving in before me!!!

ill quote all the messages now, and yeah tf fun, the most i ever got was £20, after that he started getting suspicious

Oh god Harry your facebook gets updated every weekend when you have a **** up. I don't tell my mum :$

i dunno what i said, ill facebook my mate see if he remembers, and lewis, i forgot to edit the age, i thought there would be a limit like on alot of forums i go on

what types of forums are these ?....;)

Last week i accidentally shagged my supervisor's Ph.D. student.

Was walking home from a friends house at 16 after drinking Norwegian moonshine. My girlfriend at the time was leaning on me (she'd had far too much of the 96% alcohol) and suddenly collapsed onto me, so i cushioned her fall into the rock and nettle strewn muddy ditch.

Same girlfriend and i decided getting hammered on a Monday was a terrific idea, especially as i had a bandy game (mix between football and hockey on ice) later. Ended up with her sister tearing my GF's trousers off infront of my mates.

Was in Benidorm with my mates, and my mate who's only watched American TV shows proceeded to ask a barman "where are the girls at?" Needless to say, we ended up in a brothel.

Last week i accidentally shagged my supervisor's Ph.D. student.

Was walking home from a friends house at 16 after drinking Norwegian moonshine. My girlfriend at the time was leaning on me (she'd had far too much of the 96% alcohol) and suddenly collapsed onto me, so i cushioned her fall into the rock and nettle strewn muddy ditch.

Same girlfriend and i decided getting hammered on a Monday was a terrific idea, especially as i had a bandy game (mix between football and hockey on ice) later. Ended up with her sister tearing my GF's trousers off infront of my mates.

Was in Benidorm with my mates, and my mate who's only watched American TV shows proceeded to ask a barman "where are the girls at?" Needless to say, we ended up in a brothel.
The Sexington Charm ;)

Oh god Harry your facebook gets updated every weekend when you have a **** up. I don't tell my mum :$
I like to keep my fans up to date with my drinking scheduele :)

sound like a bit of a bad boy chaz

Me and my mates often grab a few girls and head up to my Granddad's cottage in the Norwegian mountains which has a pool table and a sauna. Jägermeister + sauna + girls + snow = streaking through the snow to visit the neighbours.

scandi girls are the best mate, so lucky, i wanna move to sweden when im older

Me and my mates often grab a few girls and head up to my Granddad's cottage in the Norwegian mountains which has a pool table and a sauna. Jägermeister + sauna + girls + snow = streaking through the snow to visit the neighbours.
I think you're my new idol (A)

Well one time me and my mates went out with my girlfriend and her mates. We're outside this club, looks proper grimey and somehow my mate Gio starts arguing with a homeless man. Needles to say the homeless man beat my friend in a fight haha. It's not embarassing but it was ******* hilarious.