Embarrassing Drunken Moments

I can't think of anything I've actually done that's embarrassing ..but it always seems that i say something stupid, which is more often than not, haha.

I am sure Sean can remember some, Wait till he gets on he will tell us some. ;)

Well, I'm 14. Tried beer and vodka(with coke) and I must admit as well, it's not nice.

Last edited:
same max, no one here has but i hate when im labelled a rebel or a chav for drinking, its annoying, im like the complete opposite, a bit of a goodie two shoes who tries hard in school lol, wanna have a good life when im older
Same as me then.
And **** me frosty jacks is ****** disgusting.
First time I drank, I shared a 3 litre with me mate who drank before me. I drank half a litre in two minutes but my mate said he could of done it in 30 seconds so i downed rest of my share. Walked across to a field where the hardest lad in y11 was and I fell on floor nd he tried pull me up and i said get off me you donker :p and then ffs I started singing put a donk on it and after that I went to shops then bought everybody a cone of chips each. I was gonna sober up but my auntie and uncle were on the way to the pub and saw me :( They rang my mum + dad and told em. Then I started crying syaing my dad would kill me andcthen fell on my **** into dog **** and puked.

Last edited:
When I wa on placement, we has an open bar and everyone was being responsible and being the youngest I decided to take the initiative and drank shitloads, ended up throwing up infront of my boss.

Wonder what you said when you woke up..........

Probably along the lines of "I feel like ****..."

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

Well, I'm 14. Tried beer and vodka(with coke) and I must admit as well, it's not nice.

Beer and vodka.........you usually mix vodka with soft drinks....

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

I can remember(barely) last New Year in Benidorm, I got absolutely rat-arsed, danced on the stage in one of the biggest night clubs there, and then fell off the stage, and landed on a bloke about 6ft 6 tall, and about 6ft 6 wide. As you can imagine, I was pretty much pooing myself. Then I find out he was gay, and about as hard as a pink fluffy slipper....

I can't think of anything I've actually done that's embarrassing ..but it always seems that i say something stupid, which is more often than not, haha.

Seriously ? I heard loads of stories about you when i was over.

When I wa on placement, we has an open bar and everyone was being responsible and being the youngest I decided to take the initiative and drank shitloads, ended up throwing up infront of my boss.

Screw them, did you have fun?

Didn't happen to me bit funny nonetheless.

Me and my mates went up to Newcastle for a 21st birthday, because it wasn't the weekend the drinks were very cheap and we were all quite drunk in the early hours walking back to my mates flat. I can't remember exactly how my mate ended up in front of it but he got run over by one of those little roadsweeper vans. I remember seeing it as if it was in slow motion, funniest thing I have ever seen watching him bounce off onto the floor.

Seriously ? I heard loads of stories about you when i was over.

Really? Well i myself don't remember any of them! haha. I'll have to ask Sean about them! lol.

I think it's more stuff i say rather than what i do. My facebook status's are terrible, i wish i was banned from using it when i'm drunk! haha

Though of one of my own but its not that interesting.

Bascically at the start of uni the combo of bad food and drinking everyday for 3 months ****** my stomack up. So basically I went from never being sick when drunk (think i was sick once or twice ebfore uni) to spewing all the time. Anyway, I ended up spewing, and i mean projectile vomiting in the middle of a club, quickly left before any staff noticed. My stomack was that acid though back then the slightest thing wud make me sick, eg the fire extingusier going off and inhalinf w/e comes out of it.

Another **** story about someelse is my mate back when we were 15-16 **** himself after drinking half a bottle of Buckie, good times

That's what my stomach is like at the minute. It's just suddenly become ****** at uni. Whenever I drink now, the next day my stomach is bloated as **** and I just start feeling really sick and sometimes throwing up like stomach acid, it's well unpleasant.

Falling in my mates pond in his garden :'(

Me and my mates often grab a few girls and head up to my Granddad's cottage in the Norwegian mountains which has a pool table and a sauna. Jägermeister + sauna + girls + snow = streaking through the snow to visit the neighbours.

How about I get a plane to Norway, meet up and go on the pull.....I love Jagermeister aswell[hint hint]

Really? Well i myself don't remember any of them! haha. I'll have to ask Sean about them! lol.

I think it's more stuff i say rather than what i do. My facebook status's are terrible, i wish i was banned from using it when i'm drunk! haha

And msn XD

i like borrowing money of my dad when he's drunk lol :)

Same. I got a kebab and £30 off my mum one night!

The story.
When my friend got smashed one night, we painted dots all over his arms, chest, face and back. He went crazy in the morning.

The morale
Never drink when your friends aren't

Downing a bottle of Jack at my mates house party to impress some girls. Passed out in the back garden and got carted to a bed where i proceeded to vomit and cry that i was going to die.
My kind of drunk, good man!

And msn XD

haha ..well you have been most lucky to not have seen me on msn drunk! :D (and i hope you never do either! ;) ) I'll have to get Sean to restrain me from going on, but he's rather useless at it! haha.

I think what we've deciphered from this thread, is that Chaz is the kind of guy you want to drink with, Kris is THAT guy at the party, Kris and Becky are having an affair and Gregor is a typical scotsman.

too too many to write down thats why i have officially stopped drinking alcohol its the root of all my problems