Fm update version 7 2009/2010 season

u need to extract in into ur db folder i think

i've just downloaded it and bournemouth still have their 17 point deficit which needs to be updated

so how is everyone finding the update? Is it matching your expectations?

Why are Man United playing in all red in this update? Is there a way in which this could be fixed?

Started playin the update yesterday
not spotted any faults yet
made a gd start 2 the season with west ham

well done chris22:D

I actually think the guy made 2 leagues , And made the bid from Real Madrid himself :)

Nope when i start a game i only ever use the english league as i only go everton or tranmere, if u want i will also take a screen shot of man u offerin 30 plus for him too. Although i did start a new game last night and i didnt get the offer.

Nope when i start a game i only ever use the english league as i only go everton or tranmere, if u want i will also take a screen shot of man u offerin 30 plus for him too. Although i did start a new game last night and i didnt get the offer.

I trust you man .

i'm sure you can edit the kits from within your save using the FMRTE, for anyone wanting to change the man utd kit

Man, cmon Chris, you said Friday, everything would be up, I mean before your updates have been late because of slow internet speed etc, but for it to be this late is kind of annoying really after everyone on Friday was waiting, and now it's past mid-day on Sunday, and there is still no CA/PA update, I don't know why it's taken you this long or if you couldn't get on the site or something but it's just annoying and a lot of people are getting Weggie's update now, including me. Also anyone that has a go at me for saying this is pathetic, it's my opinion, so stop moaning.

im pathetic, ur a *****. its ur opinion chris should hurry up. ****** tuber.

Yeah you are pathetic and should learn how to spell, "ur" is not a word you idiot. And yeah he should hurry up.

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

And what kind of abuse is "****** tuber", we all know you only say that because it's you and mum's favourite hobby :)

ur a *****, and ur ma is pathetic on her back.

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

ur a hun

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

portsmouth peterbro' says it all u inbred imigrant