Fm update version 7 2009/2010 season

he is, he is very good, anyone can tell you tht, UTD, LIVERPOOL, CHELSEA

Thanks guys! I'l get 9.3 first :)

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

Now can u guys help me with the product key ;)
Wrong Move! I hate free loaders :mad:

Chris22 You need to get rid of Malcom Crosby as assistant manager at Boro,he got the sack a while ago,former Palace Manager Alan Smith is there now.

player update out friday has well as v7.1 this will be my last update has i have got a new job i start on monday so i will not have time to make any more updates
thx for all your work chris and good luck in the new job!! will miss your updates:'(

Thanks guys! I'l get 9.3 first :)

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

it isnt that expensive
and downloading it gives you game viruses and if youplay a network game
GOODBYE COMPUTER

what kind of idiot would share this information with everyone else? does he know the rules of this website? it's cheap in the shops now and anyone that loves the game and enjoys playing it probably bought it like any other ordinary person would. he deserves to be banned

what kind of idiot would share this information with everyone else? does he know the rules of this website? it's cheap in the shops now and anyone that loves the game and enjoys playing it probably bought it like any other ordinary person would. he deserves to be banned
he is mate!lol

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:38 PM ----------

chris is there a ca/pa update out yet for v7? thx

any news if chris is still releasing 7.1 with player updates:)

bad news guys pc broke down last night it wont be fixed till next week soon has its been fixed i put links up

bad news guys pc broke down last night it wont be fixed till next week soon has its been fixed i put links up

no problem chris. looking forward to the next and final update. lets hope someone else puts as much effort and time in like you have, for future updates. you never know, you might decide to come out of retirement one day as well :D

whoa blue nose. rather harsh pal. chris has put some serious time into this. you don't like it. don't download it you berk

Sorry Chris mate , Kind of ****** this one man . Far 2 long you have had people waiting , Go **** yourself with a stick in the woods.

how? he's done one with all the transfers, why take your lazyness to create one yourself out on him, he dosen't have to do it, its people like you that put others making custom things to put up. idiot

Last edited:
Sorry Chris mate , Kind of ****** this one man . Far 2 long you have had people waiting , Go **** yourself with a stick in the woods.

great post you muppet.go make one yourself if you can't wait

COME ON STUTTGART :p

farking *****......he's doing us a favor by doing this update he doesnt have to do it

why dont you do one for yourself if you cant wait or you could always stuff an exhaust pipe up your **** and blast the engine.