Fm update version 7 2009/2010 season

Man, cmon Chris, you said Friday, everything would be up, I mean before your updates have been late because of slow internet speed etc, but for it to be this late is kind of annoying really after everyone on Friday was waiting, and now it's past mid-day on Sunday, and there is still no CA/PA update, I don't know why it's taken you this long or if you couldn't get on the site or something but it's just annoying and a lot of people are getting Weggie's update now, including me. Also anyone that has a go at me for saying this is pathetic, it's my opinion, so stop moaning.

Some people do have a social life you ******* ********,its not like hes getting paid to do this so let him take hes time.
Beside its weekend people usually go out or go clubbing or whatever instead of sitting infront of the computer the whole time you idiot,now go nerdrage some more and knock yourself out with your keyboard:wub:

hey people need some HELP please,i downloaded the v6 update and it went fine but wen i down load v7 and put it in db and start a new game its not there?can anyone HELP ME?
THANKS

Look at this player i found on the update,i havent seen him on any other version.View attachment 11163

He is only 15 and is showing good potential,i mean he can only get better right:)

Last edited:
I've had 15 year olds on 9.3 what haven't been on when i've created a new game so I don't understand how this is a problem lol? It must be a glitch because in the V7 I have their is no player called Djordje Susnjar. I went onto Google and their seems to be a player called Djordje Susnjar from Serbia called this so if he is real he could of been under age at the time of 9.3.

cool, there is a lot of players that go on and off,i had a player called petri granholm on 9.2 and9.3 but i cant find him on any others

Chris, you need to edit the competition finish for every team and then competition winners so FA Cup and League cup then the appropiate teams should be in there for example have competition winners as last years actual standings then it works - Well it got Fulham in Europe on my update anyways.

I hope this helps, and just try it see if it works ;)

awesome, gonna use this for my new swindon league now we have revell and the celtic duo

Guys do I have to install the 9.3 update first?? I currently have the 9.1 update.. What should I do?
New here so please help me!

Thanks guys! I'l get 9.3 first :)

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

Now can u guys help me with the product key ;)

Thanks guys! I'l get 9.3 first :)

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

Now can u guys help me with the product key ;)
BUY THE GAME!!!!!!!
THIS SITE IS NOT FOR FREE LOADERS !
you can the game for like 9.99 at asda!:mad:

Last edited:
player update out friday has well as v7.1 this will be my last update has i have got a new job i start on monday so i will not have time to make any more updates

chriss make valencia better, he is **** on V7

He is **** in real life imo

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Make him worse Chris, along with rooney who is over rated, his weight is wrong.,

rooney is awesome, he is underrated in FM,

valencia is a very good player,

you OBV a fan of a club who is utd rivals

:p Yea Liverpool went to School with Wayne and hes not as good as people make out, not in the top 10 best strikers in the world IMO.