FM15 Deal or No Deal thread: Please use when asking if you should buy player x or y

Player: Nath Clyne
Club you're managing: Liverpool
Club who are buying/selling: Soton
Price: 14.5 M Pounds
Year: 2014

or

Player: Danilo
Club who are buying/selling: Porto
Price: 18 M Pounds

i just sold Glen Johnson 21M to Spurs and i'm looking for right back. i still got flanno and manquillo, but i need someone who ready for the first team. actually i wanted to buy sciglio, but milan want 30M.

or is there any sugestions for my new RB?
thanks

Player: Fabian Holthaus
Club you're managing: Southampton
Club who are selling: Hoffenheim
Price: £2-3.5M
Year: Jan 2015

Looking for a young left back to either replace Bertrand when his loan ends, or act as cover if I decide to keep Bertrand.

Player -- Lucas Moura
Buying Club -- Manchester United (Me)
Selling Club -- PSG
Price -- 29 M Pounds

It is January window deadline day first season, sitting second in the table 1 point below Chelsea. I play 4-2-2-2 and have DiMaria, Janujaz, Depay, Mata as wingers. Thinking of getting another winger and move to 4-2-3-1.

Should I pull the trigger on Moura or go for someone younger?
Having played with PSG for the first season I can say that Moura is very inconsistent and has a natural fitness problem. He can win you very cruicial matches though. I opted for selling him and buying Cuadrado personally.

Player: Nath Clyne
Club who are buying/selling: Soton
Price: 14.5 M Pounds

or

Player: Danilo
Club who are buying/selling: Porto
Price: 18 M Pounds

i just sold Glen Johnson 21M to Spurs and i'm looking for right back. i still got flanno and manquillo, but i need someone who ready for the first team. actually i wanted to buy sciglio, but milan want 30M.

or is there any sugestions for my new RB?
thanks
If you can afford try Rafael from United. I bought him for 26.5M euros in my second season. Tried Azpilicueta first but Mourinho gave me a lot of trouble and asked for some ridiculous sum of fee after I unsettled the player. If you can't afford Rafael, you'd better go with Danilo as he regulary plays for Brazil's main squad and can improve himself. Clyne didn't look as sharp as he was in the previous season's game to me. But thats my opinion anyway.

If you can afford try Rafael from United. I bought him for 26.5M euros in my second season. Tried Azpilicueta first but Mourinho gave me a lot of trouble and asked for some ridiculous sum of fee after I unsettled the player. If you can't afford Rafael, you'd better go with Danilo as he regulary plays for Brazil's main squad and can improve himself. Clyne didn't look as sharp as he was in the previous season's game to me. But thats my opinion anyway.

thanks for the advice.

and now into the 2nd season,

Player: sturridge
Club who are buying/selling: Man. City
Price: 80 M € (Cash)
Year: 2015

sturridge only got 17 goals in first season, balotelli made 33 goals.

thanks for the advice.

Sell 80 million is a lot of money. Especially if baloteli is firing on all cylinders for you. Improve Liverpool defence and can get a decent striker as well.

thanks for the advice.

Sell Sell Sell
80 Million for sturridge is a blockbuster of a deal.
Specially when balotelli is doing a lot better.

Player: Andre Hahn
Managing: Everton
Selling Club: Borussia Monchengladbach
Price: £2.1 Million (Minimum Fee Release Clause)
Year: 2015 (First Season)

View attachment 323252

At £2.1 Million it looks like a steal considering he has 15 assists overall but I'm not to sure, he'd be playing either as an inside forward or as a winger alongside Kevin Mirallas. So what'd you guys think? Also if I did sign him it'd be for next season as I'm well past the January transfer window.

Player: Andre Hahn
Managing: Everton
Selling Club: Borussia Monchengladbach
Price: £2.1 Million (Minimum Fee Release Clause)
Year: 2015 (First Season)

At £2.1 Million it looks like a steal considering he has 15 assists overall but I'm not to sure, he'd be playing either as an inside forward or as a winger alongside Kevin Mirallas. So what'd you guys think? Also if I did sign him it'd be for next season as I'm well past the January transfer window.

Deal, He is worth 17M in my save [2016] http://prntscr.com/5cejr0

Player: Edinson Cavani
Club you're managing: Arsenal
Club who are buying/selling: PSG
Price: 50 M Pounds
Wage: 170k
Year: june 2015

Alberto Moreno
Liverpool
Juventus
20 million + 13 over 12 months
He's only on 24k a month
July 2016
(Jonathan Silva due to come in for 13 mil)

Player: Mattia Destro
Club you're managing: Roma
Club who is buying: Bayern
Price: 50.000.000 euro
Year: January 2016
Beside Destro, I have Sanabria and Totti (will leave at the end of season). Gabriel Barbosa will join in summer.

Player: Mattia Destro
Club you're managing: Roma
Club who is buying: Bayern
Price: 50.000.000 euro
Year: January 2016
Beside Destro, I have Sanabria and Totti (will leave at the end of season). Gabriel Barbosa will join in summer.

SELL (equivalent to slightly under £40)

Memphis Depay
Club I am managing: Manchester United
Buying Club: PSG
Price: 50 Million Pounds
Season: beginning of the third season.

Massadio Haidara
MK Dons (EPL 3rd Season - Jan 2017)
Selling: Newcastle (Currently in championship)
Fee: £2m
january 3rd season

i have grimaldo who has been on loan in his second season but under performing in the EPL but on £0 loan fee and £0 wages. Just managed to ****** Kurzawa for £7.5m even tho he wasn't that interested in joining. Haidara seems to have 13/14's for wing back attributes and would fit my system well. Do I persist with Grimaldo who I have no chance of signing because barca will only negotiate a fee that matches his £30m+ release clause or do I take a punt on haidara as a back up option who I can potentially sell on for double his fee in a season or two? He would come with wages of £12.5k p/w. Sorry about the long winded post, just haven't had much luck with left backs, joe dudgeon was awful for me in the championship and grimaldo and saborit haven't produced the goods thus far in the EPL

Player: Andre Ayew
Club who are buying/selling: OM
Price: 6 million pounds
Year: Summer 2014

I have already bought Depay and I want to give Joel Campbell a chance.

Player: Marcelo
Club who are buying/selling: Real Madrid
Price: 5 million pounds upfront + 11.25 million on 48 months

Ricardo Rodriguez is worth 33 million and I just can't afford it. I wanted to play Gibbs in starting XI. Maybe you can suggest somebody young and talented for rotation with Gibbs?

Player: Gaston Gil Romero
Club who are buying/selling: Estudianes (LP)
Price: 4.5 million pounds

I'm considering buying him or Lucas Romero (or maybe should I buy both?). I already bougth Khedira and sold Flamini, Coquelin and loaned out Arteta. I will also terminate contract with Diaby.

PS. Sorry for 3 posts, but I couldn't add one with 3 questions - it was denied for some reason.