FM15 Deal or No Deal thread: Please use when asking if you should buy player x or y

Player: Andre Ayew
Club you're managing: Arsenal
Club who are buying/selling: OM
Price: 6 million pounds
Year: Summer 2014

I have already bought Depay and I want to give Joel Campbell a chance.

Ayew is way better than Campbell and reaches his potential before Depay. 6mill is not a lot so i would say go for it. Sell Campbell :D

Player: Gaston Gil Romero
Club who are buying/selling: Estudianes (LP)
Price: 4.5 million pounds

I'm considering buying him or Lucas Romero (or maybe should I buy both?). I already bougth Khedira and sold Flamini, Coquelin and loaned out Arteta. I will also terminate contract with Diaby.

PS. Sorry for 3 posts, but I couldn't add one with 3 questions - it was denied for some reason.

Good job on selling Flamini and Diaby.
Lucas Romero is one of the top midfielders, if you can buy him cheap do it.
Also chech Roberto Perreyra - he becomes available in the 2nd-3rd season on free sign and he's my Premier Divison Player of the year. The man is a beast. With those two alongside Ramsey and Wilshere you'll have amazing midfield.

Ayew is way better than Campbell and reaches his potential before Depay. 6mill is not a lot so i would say go for it. Sell Campbell :D

You're right. There's no room for sentiment in this business. Thanks a million

Good job on selling Flamini and Diaby.
Lucas Romero is one of the top midfielders, if you can buy him cheap do it.
Also chech Roberto Perreyra - he becomes available in the 2nd-3rd season on free sign and he's my Premier Divison Player of the year. The man is a beast. With those two alongside Ramsey and Wilshere you'll have amazing midfield.

I've decided to buy both of Romeros. Thinking about buying Word-Prowse for Ramsey backup.
I will rotate Willshere with Ozil on AM position (already sold Cazorla to Real Madrid).

Player: Marcelo
Club who are buying/selling: Real Madrid
Price: 5 million pounds upfront + 11.25 million on 48 months

Ricardo Rodriguez is worth 33 million and I just can't afford it. I wanted to play Gibbs in starting XI. Maybe you can suggest somebody young and talented for rotation with Gibbs?

If you are looking for young and talented, Jonathan Silva for a LB. He is not cheap though. Got him for 17.5m from Sporting in season 2.

Marcelo is one of the better LBs though. You should keep him if you can afford his wages. If you are buying then 16m seems to be a fair price.

Another talented LB is Bernat, but again very expensive to pry away from Bayern.

That's a no-brainer. Buy him. He already would be the 3rd best player at that position on your club at age 18 with potential to become a key player. Make sure to give him enough reps though so he can develop fully.

Player: Samuel McHaffle (regen)
Club you're managing: RB Leipzig
Club who are buying/selling: MK Dons
Price: £1.6 + add ons
Year: 2016
View attachment 728042

I need a good passer. I have to choose between these two:

Player: Lucas Romero
Club you're managing: Ajax
Club who are selling: Vélez Sarsfield
Price:
8.5 mill
Year:2014

I also made an accepted bid on Lucas Silva, from Cruzeiro, for 10 mill. I have a 15m budget. Who should i buy?

Player Tobias Sana
Club i'm managing - Aston Villa
Selling Club Feynoord
Price - 3m
Year - First Window of game.

I need a good passer. I have to choose between these two:

Player: Lucas Romero
Club you're managing: Ajax
Club who are selling: Vélez Sarsfield
Price:
8.5 mill
Year:2014

I also made an accepted bid on Lucas Silva, from Cruzeiro, for 10 mill. I have a 15m budget. Who should i buy?

Deal for Romero. I don't know much about Silva in game (in real life looks very good), but Romero is a beast
wink.gif

Player: Aguero
Club you're managing: Sunderland
Club who are buying/selling: Man City
Price: £5 million
Year: Summer 2019

Player: javi Martinez
Club you're managing: Barcelona
Club who are buying/selling: Bayern
Price: £30.5 million (installments)
Year: Winter 2016

Not buying but selling. Man City have just offered £29.5m lump sum for Pjanic. Scratch that negotiated and they'll pay £35m up front!

He's been in ridiculous form all season and if I need a replacement he'd have to be able to play MC and AMC (advanced playmaker) as per my tactics. I have Odegaard but it's only second season so he can't take over full-time yet. If I say yes, who should my replacement be? Max Meyer?

Last edited:
Player: Edinson Cavani
Club you're managing: Chelsea
Club who are buying/selling: PSG
Price: 57M
Year: Start of 2nd season.

Player koke
Selling atletico
my team man utd
price 60 mil
start of 3rd season

Player: James Ward-Prowse
Club you're managing: Southamptclub
Buying club: ManU
Price: 68,25M (13,25M upfront, 23,5M over a year and 10,5M after 50 league app., 10 int. app. and 10 league goals. Plus 20% profit
Year: In the beginning of 3rd season
Other: He is the captain and brain of my team already. We're starting our first season in Champions League