FM15 Deal or No Deal thread: Please use when asking if you should buy player x or y

Player: Mario Gotze or Isco
Club you're managing: Man Utd
Club who are buying/selling: Bayern / Real Madrid
Price: Each around £35-40M
Year: January Window 3rd season
Other: Still have Mata who is boss, but need a back-up / rotation who can also play MC and AML / AMR. Neither in great form, Gotze unhappy at club.

Player: Mario Gotze or Isco
Club you're managing: Man Utd
Club who are buying/selling: Bayern / Real Madrid
Price: Each around £35-40M
Year: January Window 3rd season
Other: Still have Mata who is boss, but need a back-up / rotation who can also play MC and AML / AMR. Neither in great form, Gotze unhappy at club.

£35-40m for BACK UP? i am gonna say sign neither, look at Ward Prowse or Barkley.

I got Isco for 10 million in my forth season. He was unhappy at Real Madrid for lack of first team football. Spending that much for backup is to much, plus you have Januzaj as a good AMC.

Player: Lucas Romero
Club you're managing: NUFC
Club who are buying/selling: Man city
Price: £40 mil Upfront, 6 Mil after 10 int apps and 30% of next sale.
Year: June 2015

He had a really good season, devastated to let him go but is this a good deal to sell?

Player: Lucas Romero
Club you're managing: NUFC
Club who are buying/selling: Man city
Price: £40 mil Upfront, 6 Mil after 10 int apps and 30% of next sale.
Year: June 2015

He had a really good season, devastated to let him go but is this a good deal to sell?

Would not let him go for that. had him at ajax, and got a massive 60mil£. Wait and you will get even more money+he is a beast.

Player: Juan Bernat:
Club you're managing: Liverpool
Club who are selling: Bayern
Price: £16 million - transfer listed by request
Year: July 2015

I already have Kolasinac and Moreno. Should I go for Bernat anyway given that he's available for not very much?

Player: André Ayew
Club you're managing: Olympique Marseille
Club who are buying: Real Madrid
Price: 34 Million £
Year: 2015

Made 14 goals and 5 assists in my first season, but 34 is a massive amount of money, when building up a team right?

On the same save i have recieved this offer:

Player: Abdel Barrada
Club who are buying:
Chelsea, Juventus
Price: 30 Million £

seems like an extremely good offer to me, what do you think?

Last edited:
Player: André Ayew
Club who are buying: Real Madrid
Price: 34 Million £

Made 14 goals and 5 assists in my first season, but 34 is a massive amount of money, when building up a team right?

On the same save i have recieved this offer:

Player: Abdel Barrada
Club who are buying:
Chelsea, Juventus
Price: 30 Million £

seems like an extremely good offer to me, what do you think?

sell barrada right away!!

Player: Mario Gomez
Club you're managing: Chelsea
Club who are buying/selling: Fiorentina
Price: £27 million
Year: Summer 2014

Other info: Not going to be my first choice as got Costa but was going to be my number 2 ahead of Remy. Also got drogba do I need 4 strikers?

Player: Britt Assombalonga
Club You're managing: Nottingham Forest
Club who are buying/selling: Napoli
Price: 25 Million

Other-Info: He singled handle Promoted me with 48 in 40 Games But i can get Paco Alcacer For 15 And Munir for 10

Player: Mario Gomez
Club you're managing: Chelsea
Club who are buying/selling: Fiorentina
Price: £27 million
Year: Summer 2014

Other info: Not going to be my first choice as got Costa but was going to be my number 2 ahead of Remy. Also got drogba do I need 4 strikers?

No Deal Mate Wouldn't bother Remy And Drogba they would be 1st choice in other BPL teams i Wouldn't Pay 27 million for Gomez get a young striker for the future and get costa or drogba to tutor him someone like Munir or Benzia

No Deal Mate Wouldn't bother Remy And Drogba they would be 1st choice in other BPL teams i Wouldn't Pay 27 million for Gomez get a young striker for the future and get costa or drogba to tutor him someone like Munir or Benzia

Okay thanks mate how much would Paco Alcacer cost?

i picked him up for 15 million banging them in thought 36 in all comps but munir is a wonderkid and i think he got a 10.5 mill release clause

Okay thanks will go with Munir then at the end of the season when Drogba leaves he can be my number 3

Player: Robert Lewandowski
Club I'm managing: Man Utd
Selling Club: Bayern Munich
Price: £60 mill + £20 mill of clauses
Year: Just about to start my 3rd season