Arteta
Cabaye
Silva

Vellios

RvP
Aguero

RVP = Best Captain Ever guaranteed points every week lol

RVP = Best Captain Ever guaranteed points every week lol

except last week when he couldn't score against ******* Fulham! :mad: As you can see that angered me :p

I had Krul in net instead of Al Habsi.......
this is painful to take

lost 12 points this week due to not playing Krul or R.Taylor....
balls

Missed out on a stack of points during week 20 because I was passed out with a hangover :mad: Getting back on track now though and I'm 3 points off the top in one of my other leagues.
I was going to give the armband to Sinclair this week and see if it offers me an advantage over the others (who always captain RVP, Bale or Aguero). I also brought in Rodallega because I have a feeling he will do well this week.

Opinions??

View attachment 217245

I've seen some people have the FM-Base league listed for them but I don't. Has the league been set up? I should automatically be put back in because I was in it last year right?

I've seen some people have the FM-Base league listed for them but I don't. Has the league been set up? I should automatically be put back in because I was in it last year right?

The Offical one hasnt been set up yet.

The Offical one hasnt been set up yet.
how odd. It seemed to have pretty much everyone, Sean included. Maybe it's just the list of members it will be when set up.

For some reason I don't have the option to renew this league. Looks like I'm going to have to set up a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.