FMB Fantasy Premier League 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** it, already bored of FF to the extent that I cba to make changes.

Good luck original team!

Just done so many changes to my team, hopefully it pays off, although, probably wont.

literally just done the same haha. It's early to use my wildcard but I don't care. Hopefully my team improves :p

literally just done the same haha. It's early to use my wildcard but I don't care. Hopefully my team improves :p

I used mine too.

Last year we got another wildcard to use during january, that would come in very helpful!

I used mine too.

Last year we got another wildcard to use during january, that would come in very helpful!

just gotta hope I don't get raped by injuries from now until January ;) I'm looking forward to my front line of Rooney, Suarez and Dzeko :p

Vorm, De Gea
Bosingwa, Luiz, Enrique, Santon...Mertesacker/Coates/Santos (Haven't decided yet)
Cabaye, Anderson, Silva, Yaya, Jarvis
Torres, Dzeko, Di Santo (Wanted Denis at Everton for Di Santo but I'm not sure)

I am way too indecisive for fantasy football, can't make my mind up on the 3rd striker or 5th defender.

Vorm, De Gea
Bosingwa, Luiz, Enrique, Santon...Mertesacker/Coates/Santos (Haven't decided yet)
Cabaye, Anderson, Silva, Yaya, Jarvis
Torres, Dzeko, Di Santo (Wanted Denis at Everton for Di Santo but I'm not sure)

I am way too indecisive for fantasy football, can't make my mind up on the 3rd striker or 5th defender.

Torres? ballsy move :p

btw if I try and join this league now too will I start on 0 points or the points I have collected so far through the weeks?

I have 10 accounts with 10 teams, but I started all of them before Gameweek 1.

You will start with 0...

Every one of my teams is in a different setup, that way come match day I always get a bit of good news no matter what.

A Ballsy move would be putting in Bendtner...

You will start with 0...

Every one of my teams is in a different setup, that way come match day I always get a bit of good news no matter what.

ah well I'll just stick to being in the premium member league :p Nah that's called suicidal ;)

You will start with 0...

Have you entered all of them into the FM Base leagues? <)

Noooo.

Got them in other leagues/just plain national league.

Couldn't stand managing just one team it would drive me to insanity.

This way I get to put in every player I like and it's a win-win come matchday.

Main reason I did it is the 3 per team limit meant I couldn't get all the City/Chelsea players in my team as I wanted so I just 'branched out'.

Surprisingly I have 0 Spurs players in any of my teams, oh I have Adebayor in a couple but that's it.

1 team is more than enough for me to handle :p

Slightly changed team.Can't be bothered print screening, so.
Given
Enrique-Cahill-Kompany-Cole
Modric-Silva-Jarvis-Downing
Bent-Suarez

Noone'll **** with that team!

I actually buy Dzeko for my team and then he doesn't even start fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

---------- Post added 12/09/2011 at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was 10/09/2011 at 04:32 PM ----------

Dzeko didn't play so will my first sub replace him in my team (I play 3-4-3 and Etherington is my first sub)? So I can get the massive amount that is 3 points from him? :p

Just put Anderson in to replace Wilshere as he is injured.

Hope he does well till Jacks Back !

Why do i already have 4 points, none of my players have played yet?

42 points. I put Aguero in the team, and Dzeko starts scoring for fun. I put Dzeko in, and Aguero starts scoring for fun. =[

Status
Not open for further replies.