FMB Fantasy Premier League 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, that sucks. My 42 points now looks a lot worse!

Yeah well all my players have now played. No such excuse remains for Lokomotiv Redrup.

4nLNF.png

ಠ_ಠ

I've surrendered 8 points to vacate Rooney, not having him in the team has left me on the back foot a little. Ah well, still suffering from a world cup fantasy league hangover.

Just entered mine, decided to sacrifice Rooney too but meant I could wiggle around and get Nani and Adebayor. Should be on 367 once the points have updated, plus hopefully and bonus points.

May swap a couple round during the week.
My team for next week:

bit of a fail this week, ****** off Given conceded in the last minute! forgot to do a transfer last week so have 2 free transfers this week :)

As Sagna broke his leg :'(

I have had to replace him with Micah Richards

Annoyed! i've had to use my 1 free transfer to do a swap of the sub keepers, (given is no.1 and has man city away).
Jasskalinen is doubful so i've bought paddy kenny, rather annoying!

i'm doing pretty well this year, am 13th in the head to head and 25th in the classic.

hopefully will be a big week this week

the team selections this week are ******* me off! Rooney and Anderson don't start (Anderson doesn't feature at all) and Silva (my captain) is on the bench :mad:

Mancini and Ferguson have wrecked my team this week. :(

Mancini and Ferguson have wrecked my team this week. :(

Everyone has super low scores because of Silva, Rooney, nasri, Dzeko either not starting or not play at all... I have all of them except nasri :mad:

48 Points for me this week

RVP got me 24 as he is my captain Vantastic

and Kompany got a 9 aswell

Terrible week, but so did everyone else in the top 10 of the premium league, so no worries.

I hoped to break the 40 point barrier and I did... just. Technically went up this week :)

jinxed myself by taking Dzeko out my team so he had to score. You're welcome anybody who has him :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.