FMBase Lost Talents 2.0 - Attackers' Revenge Story

Come on Bootomtoucher!!! Win that title...or else!!

Nice to see a few clubs are after him though but i think he'll wanna stay in Columbia

hey, harriers09 , how do you do that story, you create players in the editor and put the game to roll withou any human managers?

hey, harriers09 , how do you do that story, you create players in the editor and put the game to roll withou any human managers?

do you mean me or CrookdMoe? Cause he's the one doing this story...

But yes the players were created in the editor and the game then played without a manager taking control of a team and the story follows what happens to the players

Ok lads, i thought i would be able to add the World Cup Review Post... but, it will have to wait until next week when i come back. Get ready for a surprise. ;)

Ok lads, i thought i would be able to add the World Cup Review Post... but, it will have to wait until next week when i come back. Get ready for a surprise. ;)

well have a good holiday mate. enjoy yourself!

Guess who's back ladies. Yes, came back from my vacation last night and finally got a free time to make an update. Not sure if there will be one today. Just wanted to let you guys know im back and the story will be starting again in coming day or two.

You've missed the story of the week award. I'm sure you'll be in for it next week though ;)

Finally i will have the time to update the story. I forgot how tired and busy one gets once the vacation comes to an end. Especially when the vacation was so much fun. So yes, there will be an update tonight. First the World Cup review and than the start of the new 2018-2019 season. :D

whistle.jpg

"Why are we waiting
Why can't we start changing
Why are we waiting
Always so frustrating
Why are we waiting
We need rearranging
Why are we waiting"

Just singing a song while I wait ;)
But in all seriousness, Take your time if you're busy.