Football Manager 2016 - New features wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another feature I've been wanting to see for quite some time now, is to be able to follow coaches' development. You have the option to see the attribute changes of players, so why not of coaches? I want to see which attributes have changed over the years, instead of having to either memorize them or write them down for later reference.

Thats not a bad one either, my coaching staff are constantly taking courses so why can i not see if it is actually doing them any good without having to bust out the pen & paper?

Thats not a bad one either, my coaching staff are constantly taking courses so why can i not see if it is actually doing them any good without having to bust out the pen & paper?

Not to mention the frustration of finally finding a 5 star coach, only to realize that 6 months later he's only 4.5 stars. What attribute(s) decreased? And why?

a total revamp of press and team talks its been the same for a few years now i tend to let my assistant do it all

I want to see much more emphasis on defensive tactics and set ups next year. Currently, it feels worthless to try and set up defensively as the ME creates so many chances that there will always be goals scored, both for and against you.

I would love to set up like Chelsea or Atletico do against big sides and see the game out but if I do this now I just end up getting hammered. I have more of a chance attacking and drawing 4-4. That is not down to my tactics either as it has been like that for years now.

Seperate save files for set pieces

None of this **** when I sell a ****** regen for peanuts.. and then Messi comes to me and says "WHY DID U SeLl OUR BESt POteNTIAL PALYER"... when HE IS ******* ****.

I'd like to see more stats available, such as 'record vs top 4 teams' which is a well used one by Sky. Maybe you can already do this, but i haven't found how to.

Press Conferences need a serious review, just adding a few different questions it's not enough; also a visual of the changes produced by TI and PI; different closing down options.

I do not want the "On Novmber 2014 we asked could you keep this run of form going and you said "Absoloutely, everyone is in great form and we can keep winning" then they ask you what you think now and the option you want to pick to say a similar statement is word ford word on your first answer, nothing big but just makes it annoyingly unrealistic as no one would repeat the exact answer word for word, the more I'm writing this the more I realise I look like a whiny t*** hahaha

Hopefully They Will Add The Option As An International Manager To Persuade Youngsters To Play For Your Country Instead Of Another Country Or Make Players Not Snub Senior Call-Ups Early On In The Game

Set Piece setup to be more flexible.
Example, being able to set player run, target cross area, more dynamic would be nice. And perhaps be able to set up 3 set piece for freekicks, 3 for corners. Else my player will always be aiming for the near post all the time.

I still prefer the old old training
5 a side match, sprint drill, dribble cone, etc.

Add the ability to open up soccer academy in other countries.
I can open one in Brazil in hope of getting more quality youth players.

Set Piece setup to be more flexible.
Example, being able to set player run, target cross area, more dynamic would be nice. And perhaps be able to set up 3 set piece for freekicks, 3 for corners. Else my player will always be aiming for the near post all the time.

I still prefer the old old training
5 a side match, sprint drill, dribble cone, etc.

Add the ability to open up soccer academy in other countries.
I can open one in Brazil in hope of getting more quality youth players.

I'd love to be able to open academies in other countries.

The Ability To Create Your Own Club In The Game Like In The FIFA Manager Games And Maybe New Clubs Get Formed During The Game As Well As Clubs Able To Go Extinct After Being Bankrupt

better presconf options and more time to talk to players complete team beside matches.
and penalty training for if the basterds don't preform and head into matches like the've already won.

Defending and attacking set pieces for throw-ins like free kicks and corners (unbelievable how this has been missing for so long), stop the constant moaning from players, complete review of press conferences (a few more questions didn't solve the issue in FM15), introduce close down options (there is much more in football about closing down than doing it less or more), tactical system more flexible, introduce a PI More Expressive / More Disciplined, re-fix short corners (what's the point of using short corner if the player doesn't follow the instruction ? unbelievable how this issue is still to fix since fm13), fix players movement when the team looses the ball after a corner because instead of closing down they start running away to their positions.

I would like to see the data editor that only for normal mode for new databases, get a classic mode version for it, so you can make the leagues in Malta, Albania, Andorra, Jamaica and others like them as a playable nation in the classic mode.

Defending and attacking set pieces for throw-ins like free kicks and corners (unbelievable how this has been missing for so long), stop the constant moaning from players, complete review of press conferences (a few more questions didn't solve the issue in FM15), introduce close down options (there is much more in football about closing down than doing it less or more), tactical system more flexible, introduce a PI More Expressive / More Disciplined, re-fix short corners (what's the point of using short corner if the player doesn't follow the instruction ? unbelievable how this issue is still to fix since fm13), fix players movement when the team looses the ball after a corner because instead of closing down they start running away to their positions.

A lot of this could be fixed by introducing separate options for what the team/players should do with and without the ball. But that would probably be very complex, and would probably mean a revamp of the entire tactics system.

A lot of this could be fixed by introducing separate options for what the team/players should do with and without the ball. But that would probably be very complex, and would probably mean a revamp of the entire tactics system.

Even if I wanted I can't argue if it's complex or not, I guess it might be (or not), but that's exactly what I've been stating: any team has a different behaviour in possession and out of possession. It could have been something to introduce in FM14 when they changed the tactical system.

I would love to see more playable leagues further down the pyramid. I am always looking for lower league packs to add to the game and maybe it could be done as optional (tick box which extra leagues you would like), so have leagues all the way down to tier 14 of the pyramid or even beyond. Imagine taking your local village team to the premiership. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.