Fountain of Youth Discovered on Guernsey

@MojoDex, Oh by way my Runcorn Linnets save was going pretty well, I got them promoted Blue Square Bet Premier. Four straight promotions in four seasons being champions of each league and winning every cup competitions as well that entered bar FA Cup of course. Nine Trophies in four seasons and the club has turned professional in the fifth season. But steam updated 13.3.0 last night and now I couldn't load my save game again, saying their error!. So I deleted my save, going start again maybe with Runcorn Linnets again?.
Newport Isle of Wight are a decent team to start with too. I had a save with them but my computer had problems and wiped everything.

Newport Isle of Wight are a decent team to start with too. I had a save with them but my computer had problems and wiped everything.
I really hate that when that happens!, all that good work on your save things going well then you lose everything.

I really hate that when that happens!, all that good work on your save things going well then you lose everything.
I had the "Windows failed to start up" pish. I told it not to do a reset, but it did. Was a total pain in the hole considering I got them promoted, won a cup and got lucky with the batch of regens I started with. I'm loving my Rangers story just now though.

I had the "Windows failed to start up" pish. I told it not to do a reset, but it did. Was a total pain in the hole considering I got them promoted, won a cup and got lucky with the batch of regens I started with. I'm loving my Rangers story just now though.

Great read, would love an upload of the save, stick it in a zip file and try

Hi MojoDex
My grandparents are from Guernsey, and I love your story. I go to the island regularly, BIG UP COBO BAY!!! If you were interested Footes Lane is right next to a garden centre. Wondering if there has been a word from Matt Le Tissier?

This really is a fantastic save, any chance of uploading some older saves when you were league 1/2 or even in championship? Would be fantastic to take Guernsey on Jr a challenge- wouldn't hit those heights myself!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Mojo i tried to install the file into the editor data folder, i tick it in the game and then put england in the country choice but it doesnt work as the lowest is bsb s/n?
help please
thank you

Somehow i've missed all the new posts to this! Sorry!

The save file is 1.2gb(i don't use compressed saves) the few upload sites that will allow that keep crashing at 11%, So my net either in't up to it or there is an issue with the file its self. A laptop crash wiped out all but my most recent save which was backed up on a memory stick.

With the edited database I have no clue it's not my file. it worked before the last patch, maybe the new patch is buggaring it?

This one has gone a little quiet :-(

Pants! Will look out for the others- forgot that!

During this story did you literally just pick out the best youth players and put them into ur first team?

Do you mind linking your new stories to me please really want to read them?

Last edited:
During this story did you literally just pick out the best youth players and put them into ur first team?

Do you mind linking your new stories to me please really want to read them?
That is pretty much it yea, Some players really suffered for it. Once I had a good team together I was a bit easier on them!

Here's my two other stories.
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-repte-dandorra-great-andorran-challenge.html

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...leeps-football-he-does-he-just-cant-play.html