Fountain of Youth Discovered on Guernsey

Yes, I'll obviously be after them next :). I have however started another save so might be a bit slower going now.
Good luck, been following this since the day you started and u even inspired me to do a save with them, only difference being I'm signing players instead of bring through all youth as its my first ever LLM save.

Mojodex, started a save with Isle of Wight in the same terms as you are doing this. One season made, 1st in my league and a promotion :D

However, im not familiar with the range of the cups, that is, i don't know which leagues run for "that" cup. I didn't won any in my 1st season, but would love to win he Southern Cup and the Vase cup.

Is it possible for you to arrange some sort of list?

Tks in advance

Mojodex, started a save with Isle of Wight in the same terms as you are doing this. One season made, 1st in my league and a promotion :D

However, im not familiar with the range of the cups, that is, i don't know which leagues run for "that" cup. I didn't won any in my 1st season, but would love to win he Southern Cup and the Vase cup.

Is it possible for you to arrange some sort of list?

Tks in advance

I honestly don't remember! I think i won the FA vase in my second year but didnt win any other cups till the fa cup.

Good luck, been following this since the day you started and u even inspired me to do a save with them, only difference being I'm signing players instead of bring through all youth as its my first ever LLM save.

i'll be signing players on my new save aswell lol

where is the club playing was thinking of giving that a go?

5th level of spain. The database is on here, though i had to re-edit it to make sure my youth intake was Andorran and not Spanish

5th level of spain. The database is on here, though i had to re-edit it to make sure my youth intake was Andorran and not Spanish

thanks man might take a look at it after i fin my first season with guernsey just got them up i know what every 1 will say im copying but it looked like a fun save to do after i read your will get no where near what you won due to me sucking at this game but will see are you going to do a new story for your new save?

can you post screenshots of your first team please, itll be interesting to see howve they developed

my objective for my save is 1 thing: to take what you have achieved and beat it ;) obviously with signing players

Mate this story and save for that matter are brilliant! I've enjoyed reading every single page of it. Mad props on actually managing to complete the whole challenge! Any chance of a similar story for your Andorran challenge?

EDIT: Found it. Looking forward to reading that one too. Keep up the good work!

can you post screenshots of your first team please, itll be interesting to see howve they developed

I knew i'd forgot something! I'll do it tonight :)
my objective for my save is 1 thing: to take what you have achieved and beat it ;) obviously with signing players
How do you beat winning everything? ;)

Mate this story and save for that matter are brilliant! I've enjoyed reading every single page of it. Mad props on actually managing to complete the whole challenge! Any chance of a similar story for your Andorran challenge?

EDIT: Found it. Looking forward to reading that one too. Keep up the good work!

Thank you, I really enjoyed it but it's taking a back seat for now. I'll still keep it running but updates will be a bit less often now.

Not finished reading this story yet, but after reading for a short while i've just subconsciously purchased FM 13.

I was holding off to starve my addiction, but i need some of this.

Im going to start a similar game. Using the level 9 pyramid, I was wondering... Your stadium has helped you throughout your rise, what other clubs in the combined counties premier would you recomend to start with?

Thanks for sharing and look forward to your reply :)

Last edited:
Not finished reading this story yet, but after reading for a short while i've just subconsciously purchased FM 13.

I was holding off to starve my addiction, but i need some of this.

Im going to start a similar game. Using the level 9 pyramid, I was wondering... Your stadium has helped you throughout your rise, what other clubs in the combined counties premier would you recomend to start with?

Thanks for sharing and look forward to your reply :)

If i had to start again i would go with Cove FC. Semi pro and have a 2.5k stadium. They seem a good bet to me :)

Thanks man, I did have a look at them. Was also looking at Molesey F.C. as i'm a fan of the white strip. Wiki shows that Molesey have 4000 capacity stadium lol.

Thanks for your help again
[h=1][/h]

Thanks man, I did have a look at them. Was also looking at Molesey F.C. as i'm a fan of the white strip. Wiki shows that Molesey have 4000 capacity stadium lol.

Thanks for your help again
Either would be a good choice.

I've been promising it and it's taken me to long to put it up i know, but here are my first team and regular rotation players.

HazeleyKentish_OverviewAttributes_zpsb96ab9a8.png

JonCurtis_OverviewAttributes_zpsd1af45a8.png

WillCoombes_OverviewProfile_zpsd7751724.png

StacySalt_OverviewProfile_zpsbbbc3c2c.png

SimRitchie_OverviewAttributes_zpsacb37b25.png

NasDavies_OverviewProfile_zpse835a358.png
GodfreyBright_OverviewProfile_zps6b6c75fe.png

AnthonyAsante_OverviewAttributes_zps42648f4c.png

Alex_OverviewProfile_zps21ce0e8c.png

AdeTheodosiou_OverviewAttributes_zpsd5bb1599.png

AbdoulayeMendy_OverviewProfile_zps8e3de282.png

Looking at them all now together I got very fortunate with some of the youth my facilities produced for me.​

Last edited:
Who do you think your best player is? I think Asante and Salt are still pretty good

Who do you think your best player is? I think Asante and Salt are still pretty good

I would go with Kentish who in fairness i forgot to add until 5 minutes ago! Asante has been essential for us, He dragged us through our early premier league days almost single handed. Salt has always been brilliant but does seem to be getting very injury prone these days. A special mention for McMahan as well, the only central midfielder i've seen score 5 in a match :)

Last edited:
@MojoDex, I hope that you carry on with this story, I will miss reading the story every day if don't carry on with it. You have definitely inspired me carry on with my save with Runcorn Linnets, I've manage to take Runcorn to the Northern Premier League Premier Division with two straight promotions with winning the league on each occasion, also winning all the lower league cups on way so far. On course to win the Northern Premier League Premier Division this season, and being promoted to Blue Square Bet North Division. I had to bring in a few young players to start with on free transfers to boost youth team in the season, because youth setup wasn't very good and being a amateur club the finances wasn't in a very good state. But by start of the second season I had lost most of those players I had brought in on free transfers, and relying on my youth team players now. Most of my players and staff are still on amateur contracts even though will turn semi-professional at the start of the second season, can't afford semi-pro wages yet.