Fulham v Hamburg thread

because if fulham win europa england are 3rd in fair play so the team who have not qualified for next seasons europa league and have less yellow and red cards and it hhappens to be burnley lol

This makes me want to manage Fulham on FM10. :D

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

Ah yeah, that's what they said about Reading, But it never Happened :(

wow. just wow. im tottaly lost for words. im not fulhams biggest fan but oh my god tottaly sensational you couldnt write this.

good result looks like liverpool are gonna join them in the final

EDIT or not its 2-2 aggregate

Shame, obviously im happy for them but i used to live in hamburg and wanted them to win, im impressed with fulham that they reached it, but in my opinion hamburg gave them the hardest challenge

Liverpool fan here, wanted to say well done fulham, hope you give madrid **** in hamburg.

Well Fulham have done the impossible and i hope they win the final!

Absolutely brilliant result for Fulham, im well chuffed for them. Congratulations Roy and co ;)

Fulham = 1st Europa League Champions (You can do it lads)

amazing victory for fulham today. It would be fantastic if they win the euro league

12th May. I shall support fulham with all my heart! :wub:

I want Fulham to beat Atletico purely so Burnley can have a European adventure! COME ON FULHAM!!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

Through several stupid technicalities and fair play rules :)

The exact same way Fulham qualified this year.