27m for Young is well good, he always plays **** against me

Bruno did well in the pre-season and the players responded well to my tactics. The American Tour was a success helping us with merchandising and meeting our fan-base. The players also got to visit the Googleplex courtesy our new owners and they enjoyed it very much. In fitness terms, most players look fit and ready to go for the season. All of our strikers scored in the pre-season and I will play them in August in order to decide whether any of them need a loan move or not. RVP and Rooney were the pick of the players and I hope they can carry their scintillating form to the Premier League.

This will be my main home tactic for the season. I am looking to play a short passing and attacking play so that I can utilise my full backs as well as integrate Kagawa into the team. Both the wingers will be encouraged to cut inside and the full-backs will rush to take their place. If applied well, we'll be scoring lots of goals this season.

Despite being the more attacking of the two tactics, this will be my main away tactic where I am trying to utilise the sweeper role. Both the midfielders will be expected to win the balls as the wing-backs push higher and higher up the pitch. Defenders will also be expected to start the movements and also expected to stop the attackers in case the midfielders fail to win the ball back.

Nice story, although shame your not using your own tactics IMO.

Good luck ;)

I stood at the touch line wearing my trousers and coat fidgeting with my tie as the players took their places on the field. I was looking ridiculous in the clothes and being on the touchline in front of so many people at Wembley wasn’t helping me. The Manchester United clubs chanted my name and I waved back to them wearing a ridiculously fake smile as I tried to hide my nervousness. This is my first official match and everybody expects me to win it easily. Sir Alex and David sit in the VIP box looking over me and then the whistle blows and my career begins officially.

Robin started the game for us and we immediately surged forward before they cut off us and tried overlapping our defenders. The game continued back and forth as I watched with intent each and every movement. It wasn’t until the 15th​ minute that I felt like a manager when I had to scream at Rafael to mark his man properly as he continuously slipped past him. We were pushing them but not able to dominate as much as I would have liked. It was the 38th​ minute when Robin curled in a corner which almost evaded everyone before Vidic arrived and headed into the goal. The crowd erupted, the players cheered and I allowed myself a slight grin.

The tempo slowed down thereafter as we retained possession without troubling the goal. When the final whistle blew I thanked the god and entered the pitch to celebrate with the team. It was a good task, but we needed to be better.

Mancheser United 1 - 0 Wigan
View attachment 376871

Well done did u see Moyes yesterday Holding the shield He looked Out of shape

View attachment 376876

August Update

Manchester United 3 (Jones 50’, Evra 53’ , Persie 72’)

West Ham 0 (-_-)

A brilliant start to our title defense as we ripped West Ham apart in the second half of the match though our first half performance left me disappointed. We penetrated their defense but were unable to score before a brilliant Jones headed. Evra then marauded down the left hand side and scored a sublime finish and Persie completed the scoring with a brilliant volley. Zaha impressed on his OT debut.

----

Liverpool 0 (-_-)

Manchester United 1 (Hernandez 90’)

Nothing is more pleasing than a win over scousers and nothing more satisfying then a 90th​ minute winner. Liverpool shackled us from the beginning marked Robin out of the game. Add to that Rio got sent off which infuriated me. I was hoping we could hang on for a draw. Rooney was unavailable so I sent Hernandez on in the 87th​ minute and voila he scored in the 90th​ minute. His performances are giving me a headache already.

----

ive started same as u an brought the same as you but as young has left for 15 mil ive got shinji lw and zaha as cover also nani

:D Recommend a *** man Round left :eek: Shud i bring Ronaldo ?? Back to united

demi is at Napoli i brought former *** man to united carlos qui somert Ronaldo has 152m clause Idk if to sign him :eek:

September Update

View attachment 377020
Manchester United 3 (Valencia 6’, Rooney 16’, Hernandez 89’)

Sunderland 0 (-_-)

A very efficient performance against Sunderland by the boys as they never allowed them into the match. Valencia set the tone early by scoring a half volley and Sunderland seemed deflated after that already as Di Canio screamed besides me. Rooney doubled the scoring in the 16th​ minute and after that it was a regulation win as our players out-passed them. Chicharito again bagged a goal after coming on late.

----

Arsenal 3 (Podolski 16’, Giroud 66’, Cazorla 75’)

Manchester United 1 (Hernandez 87’)

I don’t know what happened to us here as a smug Wenger takes his team to victory over us. We had plenty of chances but missed most of them. Also RVP got sent off in the 58th​ minute which made things more difficult for us to stay in the game. I need to re-think my tactics after this game because Arsenal exposed some gaping holes. Oh and another late goal for Chicharito! Meh!
----

Manchester United 3 (Nani 24’ 59’ 62’)

Aston Villa 0 (-_-)

Nani was a man on mission here after I handed him a rare start. He scored one from a FK, a tap in and one from outside the box. Very impressed with his work-rate as he outshone every other player including our defense who returned to normal service with a clean sheet.

----

Manchester United 3 ( Cleverly 43’ 54’ , Valencia 82’)

Fulham 0 (-_-)

What is with us and 3 goals? Either we score 3 or get hit by 3. Good performance cleverly who came in for Carrick who will be out for 5-6 weeks. He has put his hand forward for the position beside Fellaini in the team. We outplayed them with almost 69 % possession and some brilliant interplay.

----

View attachment 377026

Manchester United 4 (Zaha 25’, Hernandez 44’ 57’ 67’)

Ajax 0 (-_-)

We destroyed and embarrassed them here. I selected a young squad and gave chance to a few reserve players as we were playing at home and they returned the favor by giving one of the best performances after I took over. Hernandez continued to score for fun and Zaha’s goal pleased me very much as he dribbled past 2 and slotted it in the bottom corner. Up and Away in the Champions League!

----

View attachment 377028
Liverpool 0 (-_-)

Manchester United 1 (Rafael 91’)

If this was any other team I would have felt sorry for beating them twice so late but as it is Liverpool nothing is sweeter than this. Rafael proved his nous as an attacking wing-back with this brilliant goal. I could have kissed him and that would have been the second Manchester United Right-back!

[video=youtube;1fkEpAM_ytU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fkEpAM_ytU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

----

Last edited: