I am sorry folks was busy with my university exams..,.major updates in next 12 hours cheers!

October Update

View attachment 378799
Manchester United 1 (Zaha 36’)

Hull Tigers 0 (-_-)

Apart from their name, Hull gave us a hard time on the pitch with their physical approach and tough tackling and we couldn’t find a way through their disciplined back line after Zaha opened the scoring. I was disappointed by the performance as we should be putting 3-4 past such teams but we only managed only one.

----

Manchester United 1 (Rafael 34’)

Stoke City 0 (-_-)

Another match where we failed to convert our dominance into goals and it was Rafael who scored the only goal for us. Our strikers have been disappointing lately, missing easy chances and trying mainly long shots. We’ll need to be better against stronger teams and we need to take our chances against the teams in bottom because sometimes even Goal Difference can decide a title.

----

Crystal Palace 0 (-_-)

Manchester United 1 (Fabio 87’)

Argh! These 1-0 score lines are giving me a headache now. Although a win is a win, we should be battering crystal palace and not relying on a late winner from a wing back. Last month it was 3-0 and this month its 1-0. Our strikers need to step up in the league if we want to keep the top position ours. Meanwhile another clean-sheet! Pleased by the back-line. David is proving just how wonderful he is. Casilas who?

----

View attachment 378800

CSKA Moscow 0 (-_-)

Manchester United 3 (Rooney 23’, Persie 79’ Valencia 86’)

A brilliant performance in a tough away game by the lads as we dominated from the beginning and hardly gave them a sniff. Rooney opened our accounts in the 23rd​ minute and they already seem deflated as we tested Akinfeev from all over the ground as he remained determined. They were awakening in the final 15 minutes before Persie killed their hopes and Valencia added a cherry on the top. Delighted!

----

Dortmund 1 (Kuba)

Manchester United 1 (Hernandez)

A ideal result as both team battled it out in Iduna Park. The atmosphere was fantastic and I must admit I have never seen better atmosphere and fans all around the world. Kuba opened the scoring with a brilliant free-kick in the 5th​ minute and they attacked relentlessly hitting the post twice before Hernandez popped up and scored a goal in the 30th​ minute. Kagawa failed to impress in his return as the match slowed down after the equalizer. A decent point against a good opponent for us.

----

View attachment 378801

Arsenal 2 ( Podolski 34’ , Cazorla 81’)

Manchester United 0 (-_-)

Another loss against Arsenal and this is getting annoying now. We dominated them but they hit us on the break after some excellent goal-keeping by Szczesny. Cazorla was again wonderful against us scoring that goal and killing us out of the match. Our Capital One Cup journey comes to an end.

----

November Update

View attachment 378816
Manchester City 0 (-_-)

Disappointed to be honest as they were 10 men down for nearly 20 minutes before Kagawa got sent off too. We should have taken our chances better and put more distance over our city rivals. Still a point away is better than nothing. Another admirable defensive output by the lads.

----

Manchester United 2 (Januzaj 6’, Valencia 20’)

Everton 0 (-_-)

My midfield has started chipping in now with the goals as young Januzaj scores his first goal for the club. Everton were placed 17th​ so I gave the young man a chance and he was very impressive with his work-rate and playmaking ability. Valencia also added another goal to his tally but his inconsistency is Nani-esque. The MoM though was Fellaini who showed his ex-club every skill in the book by blocking, tackling and assisting. The Belgian is our most potent midfielder.

----

Manchester United 4 (Kagawa 9’ 13’, Rooney 17’ 41’)

Tottenham 0 (-_-)

The top-four wannabe’s were given a real taste of our attacking interplay as Kagawa and Rooney scored and assisted twice. We were all over them in the first half and even a second half laxity on our part couldn’t motivate the disheartened spurs side. It was good to see some strikers on the scorecard. Another clean sheet by our young defense something which I am very proud of.

----

Newcastle United 1 (Sissoko 54’)

Manchester United 1 (Rooney 47’)

Another goal for Wayne as our defense finally concede in the league. Newcastle put up a dogged and fighting display as Sissoko slotted the ball in the left-bottom corner after Santon out-foxed Evra. Surprisingly I was not disappointed as Newcastle could have beaten us today and it was a well deserved point for both the teams.

----

View attachment 378818

Manchester United 3 (Valencia 15’, Smalling 69’ Hernandez 89’)

Dortmund 1 (Schieber)

It was easier than I expected as we sailed past them for most of the match. After Valencia’s early goal and Smalling doubled our lead, Schieber’s goal scared me of complacency but Dortmund lacked the bite and Hernandez sealed the win for us late on. Another impressive performance by Valencia as I ponder whether I should let him go or not.

----

Ajax 0 (-_-)

Manchester United 1 (Rooney 55’)

A hard fought victory against Ajax as they try to topple our way to top. Ajax and Dortmund will now battle for the 2nd​ position in the last match. Their young team was wonderful and matched us in each aspect of the game and we it was a clinical Rooney that won us the match. Young Zaha impressed with his directness and crossing.

----

Should i sell tom clev spurs and stoke want him lfc won the BPL

Last edited:
Started new save Iv been Joel glazer took over Im forcing him Out Tycoon Is needed :D Any players u can recommend

Started new save Iv been Joel glazer took over Im forcing him Out Tycoon Is needed :D Any players u can recommend

New save?

exchange ando plus 10 m for fellaini
offer 20 m + ando for lewy and them reject the negotiation that will unsettle him and you will get him for 28.5 mn..

sign maupay meyer morris and mcgeehan

December Update

View attachment 378871

Manchester United 3 (Rooney 10’ 14’ (pen) , Evra 38’)

WBA 0 (-_-)

A good start to a long December as we dominated them in the second half and went to sleep in the second with our sloppy passing and though we could have done better in the second half it is better to preserve energy in December than try to score as many as you can. An impressive performance overall.

----

Norwich City 0 (-_-)

Manchester United 1 (Kagawa 73’)

A grinding result as they held us for late despite rarely threatening us and it was left to Kagawa to cut in from the left and bury it in the bottom corner. A good impressive performance by the Japanese but our overall finishing still needs some work. The clean sheets are back!

----

Chelsea 2 (Lewy 4’, Hazard 8’ (pen))

Disgusting performance is an understatement for this match. Two early goals and mistakes and we didn’t even fight back. Chelsea were placed 12th​ before this match and we couldn’t defeat a demoralized team and that hit me very hard. A few hard words will help the player to get back on feet.

----

Southampton 0 (-_-)

I don’t know what happens to my strikers every two weeks as they just forget to score. Wayne played like a school kid trying to show off for his girl friend. Wanyama destroyed us in the middle harrying Carrick and Fellaini. If not for De Gea we might have lost. Disappointed by the performance in a match we should have won.
----

Manchester United 4 (Persie 4’,Kagawa 10’ 56’, Rooney 70’)

Cardiff 0 (-_-)

Well the strikers did find their scoring boots today but it was the Samurai that impressed as he put Cardiff to sword with two brilliant goals. He is easily turning into my most valuable player and threatening the likes of Rooney and Persie who look off color at best.

----

Manchester United 3 (Rooney 11’ , Kagawa 33’, Evra 58’)

Swansea 0 (-_-)

We should have won this match and we did with a canter. Swansea have been very disappointing this season sitting on 20th​ and looking doomed for relegation and we put them to sword with Rooney, Kagawa and Evra scoring. I must say Kagawa reminds me of an young me with his horrible tackling and intelligent runs.

----

Manchester United 3 (Kagawa 16’ , Evans 54’ , Vidic 70’)

Liverpool 0 (-_-)

I attended the press conference today as I was very happy today. We destroyed them as they try to reach in the top 4. Another brilliant performance by Kagawa and Real Madrid are sniffing around now. Evans and Vidic score brilliant headers as we prove we are the leaders in the north-west.

----

View attachment 378875

Manchester United 8 (Maupay 3’, Fabio 7’, Nani 21’ 30’, Evans 43’, Rooney 54’ 80’, Zaha 88’)

CSKA Moscow 1 (Elm 82’)

I let my youngsters play and they nailed them to the ground. Impressive performance by Maupay, Fabio and Zaha as well as Nani. Nani received a start after long and although he impressed I will be looking to sell him in January, he is just irritating to have as a player and he tests my patience as well. An eye-pleasing performance by the youngsters. We finish top with Dortmund in 2nd after they thumped ajax around 5-1. The Draw awaits now

----

Last edited: