Champions League 1st​ Round Draw

View attachment 378886
It was a different experience as I travelled with Sir Alex sitting next to me as we flew to Nyon for the draw. I didn't understand why I had to go when Sir Alex and Becks could do it but Sir Alex got angry and said you are the manager and represent the team and so I hauled my *** in the plane to Nyon. Our potential opponents were scary with Barcelona and Real Madrid being our prospective opponents. As the plane touched down, I hoped that we got Celtic and I had an easy time with the draw

I was looking downwards as time came for our draw. Our name was pulled up first of the lot. Then the man started rolling his fingers in the bowl, trying to pick a ball. He picked one and then dropped it to pick another. I wanted to shout at him and say do it already. And then...

And here I was hoping for luck.

And the Newspapers are like...

View attachment 378887

LFC Spend £33m Loses in the Community shield 6-0 Against Me

Carrington Training Ground,
Manchester

I was nervously pacing around the door as the chatter of the journalists increased outside. The media harrying around the job is horrible but I’ve gotta do what I gotta do. Out of all people in the world, I called this press conference to unveil a new player that we just recently signed. Normally I wouldn’t specially call a press conference, but I have to admit this is a special player and will tilt the balance of the league very much in our favor. As I was thinking the player in question came in and stood beside me and smiled. I smiled back, put the nervousness behind me and walked out the door as he waited for me to unveil him.
Paul Scholes: Welcome here all of you and thank you for coming in on such a short notice for the press conference. I am sure you won’t be disappointed. We have been in negotiations with a rival team for the past few days and finally we agreed a fee for the player. So presenting before you, one of the three amigo’s from Chelsea…

View attachment 379043

… Juan Mata

January Update

View attachment 379115

West Ham United 0 (-_-)

Manchester United 0 (-_-)

They bruised and battered us like all Allardyce teams do. It was a good point and we escaped injury free too. It was a very physical game and WHU committed 14 fouls which hampered our natural free flowing game.

----

Sunderland 1 (Altidore 45’)

Manchester United 3 (Zaha 23’, Evans 48’, Persie 75’)

The equalizer at the half-time had me worried and disappointed but Evans helped put all thoughts away with a brilliant header in the 48th​ minute after which we out passed them and Persie sealed the win in the 75th​ minute. Good to get back on winning terms.

----

Manchester United 3 (Evra 18’, Mata 34, Papadopulous 58’)

Arsenal (Koscielny 8’)

I was infuriated when we conceded again early against Arsenal and feared the worst before a rampaging Evra scored from the left side and Mata then gave us the lead after cutting inside from the left. Papa sealed the victory for us with a 58th​ minute headed. I am very happy to finally get one over our league rivals. It was frustrating to lose them again and again.

----

Manchester United 3 (Persie 23’ 48’ (pen), Mata 40’)

Aston Villa 0 (-_-)

I must give them credit for the brand of attacking football they play but their full-backs are very poor as we capitalized on that and secured an easy win. Mata was delightful against them playing crosses and though balls from the right hand side of the pitch. The Spaniard really has strengthened the team. I always like easy 3 points and they gave us the points on a platter.

----

Fulham 1 (Berbatov 83’ (pen))

Manchester United 1 (Persie 23’)

We should have won this with a good margin but profligacy hurt us against and they scored a late equalizer through old boy Bebra. We should get these 3 points of we want to win league easily and not get caught up in a end-season run in. It hurt more when it wasn’t actually a penalty as well.

----

View attachment 379116

Aston Villa 0 (-_-)

Manchester United 1 (Persie 55’)

It was harder than expected and a Persie goal saved us from a replay. Their defense stood steadfast against us and we were unable to exploit the wings in the match. Their midfield led by westwood was brilliant. Rafael was the star player for us marauding down the right side and troubling them with his crosses which eventually led to a Persie goal. We face city next.

----

Manchester City 2 (Nasri 45+3rd​’ Negredo 64’)

Another rival club ousts us from the cup and this time it is the noisy neighbors. The goal in the first half injury time gave them a big boost and they battered us. As much as I hate to say it, we probably deserved to lose this one. They out-classed us. Our F.A cup journey also ends as it is the 10th​ year that we fail to win the cup. Gutted.

----

P.S: Sold Nani to Dortmund for 17.5 Mn...forgot to mention..:p

Last edited:
Tactical Blueprint

View attachment 379122

After months of relying on tactics from world renowned tactical experts like Raikan I have finally managed to create my own tactic combining the attacking of Raikan’s tactic and use of the wing-back position. I have created one tactic each for Home and Away games and will be using the tactic from the Crystal Palace game.

Home

View attachment 379123

Away

View attachment 379124

P.S: I know it isn't much but its a start.

P.P.S: Are the pictures size alright or should i enlarge them?

Also anyone following? I haven't seen much replies apart from Gavinwwe...

February Update

View attachment 379170

Hull Tigers 0 (-_-)

Manchester United 3 (Kagawa 3’ 43’, Rooney 83’)

A nice and easy victory against the Relegation fighters as Kagawa tore through them with his Ninja skills. Kagawa has been simply the best player for me this season, setting up important assists and scoring bags of goals. Rooney also scored one in the end and it should boost his confidence.

----

Manchester United 5 (Persie 21’ (pen) 74’, Mata50’53’, Cleverly 88’)

Crystal Palace 0 (-_-)

My first match using my own tactic and I nailed it. We dominated in the first half but didn’t have much to show apart from a penalty scored but then they turned up the heat as Mata and Persie showed brilliant link-up play and put goals galore past them. Even cleverly managed to grab one in the goal shop.

----

Stoke 2 (Crouch 31’, Mitroglu 61’)

I have just noticed that we hardly score when we are losing. Stoke proved just how much of a defensive headache they can be with their strong physical play and stingy backline. Ex-academy player Shawcross led the way for them by bossing Persie, Kagawa and Mata. Disappointed by the result as Liverpool close-in.

View attachment 379169

----

View attachment 379171

Real Madrid 0 (-_-)

Manchester United 1 (Vidic 15’)

A Vidic header and De Gea master class helped us crawl past an extremely attacking Madrid XI led by Ronaldo. When Vidic powered in the 15th​ minute corner by Persie I leapt in delight only to have face turned into worry as Madrid started attacking minute after minute and though we were a threat on counter, De Gea was the only thing between us and defeat. He loves defying the Madristas. On to Old Trafford now!

----

March Update

View attachment 379303

Manchester United 6 (Rooney 2’13’54’ (pen), Evans 21’, Persie 35’, Vidic 84’)

Manchester City 0 (-_-)

We slaughtered them and this is our response to the 6-1 defeat they gave us. The same team that lost to Stoke defeat City 6-0, sometimes the AI baffles me really. The only change was Jones playing at LB instead of Evra. Rooney started with a brilliant free-kick, then slotted in a goal from outside the box and then eased past a penalty. The white Pele is back and the noise is down!

----

Everton 0 (-_-)

Manchester United 1 (Rooney 18’)

Rooney scored past his old team and promptly gets injured as he faces a three month layoff and hands us a bitter blow. It was tough and physical game which cost us Rafael, Fletcher and Rooney. The three points are important but the CL just got a lot harder for us now.

----

Manchester United 3 (Fellaini 8’, Persie 31’41’ (pen))

Newcastle United 0 (-_-)

It was like Newcastle came to us and said please walk over us as we sit and watch you play. Persie scored twice and then decided to go the Rooney way by getting injured for 3 months as if it wasn’t hard already. Nothing noteworthy in this match other than the injury and Fellaini back on the scorecard.

----

View attachment 379304

Manchester United 1 (Kagawa 66’)

Real Madrid 0 (-_-)

Yes!! We are through to the QF after beating Madrid to face Chelsea. It was an end to end game with both teams taking a shot on the others goal continuously. Kagawa put their hopes out in the bin with a 66th​ minute goal after a brilliant tee-up by Hernandez. Chelsea without Rooney, Persie, Fletcher and Rafael is going to be hard match to win.

----

April Update

View attachment 379306

Tottenham 0 (-_-)

I handed it to Bruno as I had to fly out to Spain to complete an important Transfer and after watching the highlight reel I was glad I was away as both teams were sloppy and boring to watch.

----

WBA 1 (Morrison 90’)

Manchester United (Evans 25’, Kagawa 45+1st​)

They should have and could have scored more an earlier as our Players went to sleep in the second half. They had 5 shots on target as compared to our 4 and it was good that we had a 2 goal lead to defend. The players are getting more and more distracted every day. I think it’s time for a break from training for few days.

----

Manchester United 2 (Mata 6’55’)

Norwich 0 (-_-)

A goal six minute into each half by Mata helped us secure an easy win as we march towards the title. We are 12 points clear with four matches to go and only need a draw in our next match. The match was overshadowed by an injury to Carrick who will now be out for 5 weeks depleting us further of our squad. Right now we have a very thin squad with many players out on loan.

View attachment 379307
----

View attachment 379305

Chelsea 0 (-_-)

A very slow and cautious match but Chelsea is the winner for me as even a goal can put them in a commanding position now. The absence of Rooney, Persie and Mata was sorely felt as we missed an important chance to win.

----

Chelsea 1 (Walcott 37’)

[video=youtube;Kg10m9hqKuA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg10m9hqKuA[/video]

Being knocked out of a cup by a Rival is not fun as they became the third rivals to do so after a moment of magic by Walcott who dribbled past everyone to score a goal. We were languid and too afraid to attack and committed too many fouls which led to Fellaini being sent off. Disappointed but a deserved loss, we have to be hungrier next year.

----

Last edited:
May Update

View attachment 379308

Manchester United 3 (Kagawa 13’, Evra26’, Hernandez36’)

Southampton 0 (-_-)

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!! It was a deserved victory for us and very pleasing moment as we were crowned the Premier League Champions leaving the likes of Liverpool and Arsenal behind. Kagawa was again the MoM leading with a goal and assist. Hernandez scored his first goal in 16 hours today, unfortunately for him he isn’t getting much time. Maybe it's time for him to leave now.

View attachment 379309

----

Chelsea 0 (-_-)

This was one of the most boring matches I have ever seen. The passing was awry and most players look bored or tired as there was nothing to play for. Young Bakkali who started on the left wing was a bright spot when he caused trouble for Ivanovic with his direct running, crossing and atrocious attemots on the goal from distance. A bright spot in a dark match.

----

Cardiff 0 (-_-)

Manchester United 1 (Hernandez 49’)

MoM Caulker blocked thwarted most of our attempts as a Hernandez goal on the break helped us get away with 3 points. Caulker was a rock in the back with his body blocking, tackling and snapping at our defenders in a Vidic-eque manner as he gave us no space. It was a very good performance by the young defender.

----

Swansea 1 (Michu 84’)

Relegation fighting Swansea secured their survival after their win against us on the final day. I was disappointed to lose but it was more important to give the youngsters few chances. Giggs started in the center of the midfield and Bakkali on left. Worm was the MoM as he blocked, parried or held 11 of our shots on target with brilliant accuracy. The standard of goal keeping is getting very higher in the league and we will have to be more clinical if we hope to retain our title next years.

View attachment 379310

----

P.S: I sign a new contract for 5 years!

Season Diary

It was a good first season for me as we won the Premier League easily but I was very disappointed with out performance in the cup matches and we will have to work on that part of our play. Our strikers were disappointing as we should have easily scored more goals than we have. De Gea and the back four impressed me very much. Particularly De Gea and Evans, De Gea is now used to the roughness and goes toe to toe with the most towering strikers and Evans has finally begun to show the well of potential he possesses by being a brilliant complement to Vidic.

Winners:

League: Manchester United
Capital One Cup: Southampton
F.A Cup: Tottenham
Champions League: Bayern Munich (retain)
Europa League: Fenerbahce
NextGen Series: Fenerbahce

Around The World:

La Liga: Real Madrid
Bundesliga: Bayern
Ligue 1: Monaco
Serie A: Inter Milan
Primeira Liga : FCP
Eredevise: Ajax

Awards
Golden Glove: De Gea (27 Shut Outs)
Players’ Player: Juan Mata
Young Player: Gareth Bale
Top Scorer: Lewandowski (Chelsea)
Most Assists : Juan Mata (Chelsea, Man Utd)
Player Of The Year: Yohan Cabaye
Head Coach Of The Year: Me (Paul Scholes)

Team Of The Year

View attachment 379311

Next Season Targets

League : Winners

COC: SF

F.A Cup: Winners

Champions League: Final​

Last edited: