Has Fm-Base and its members helped you with FM?

Has Fm-Base and its members helped you with Fm?

• Yes it has

Votes: 145 94.2%
  • No it has not

Votes: 9 5.8%

• Total voters
Did you vote yes?...
Have you made a donation?...
Don't you think it's time to give a little something back? ;)

Definitely a yes! Apart from the useful infos i got from here, the downloads are great as well. Ever since then, i'm addicted to here and never look back (H)

Did you vote yes?...
Have you made a donation?...
Don't you think it's time to give a little something back? ;)

excuse me? I'm meant to make a donation to the site to prevent guys from spamming me? Talk about desperate for money. and No id didnt vote yes and well obviously i havent made a donation and dont plan to and no i dont think its time to give something back :p:p:p

i voted yes, i have seen the SI forum and one or two other ones and i never got into it at all! this site has loads and loads of great members who always help each other out when asked, i get PM's all the time asking for suggestions on players to sign etc and i gladly always respond to them ;) as well as asking for tips on everything involving Fm..

i mean just for example, i started a new game with Dinamo Kiev yesterday and i did not have the Ukrainian logos, so i went to addons and downloaded them, i think Stuartwatson did them and they are insane, (thanks mate) everything you need to know (and dont know yet) is on this site...

i am a proud member and will not ever join somewhere else or go looking for help elsewhere as i know that everything is right here... ;)

StuW nowadays.....:p

The best site for FM on the net. Good members, great resources, and the mods are basta.....nice guys(A).(Joking with the last part of the comment.)

excuse me? I'm meant to make a donation to the site to prevent guys from spamming me? Talk about desperate for money. and No id didnt vote yes and well obviously i havent made a donation and dont plan to and no i dont think its time to give something back :p:p:p

It was a general comment, as a timely reminder to anyone commenting how much they have enjoyed using the site that they can make a donation to help with it's running.

As you did not vote yes this doesn't mean you.

Believe it or not Sismael, not everything is about you! :p

No need to make a simple joke into a paragraph :$

Did Scott get banned from what he said earlier in this thread? If so, pretty pathetic reason to ban, as much as I argue with the guy.

Also, the players search thing we had ages ago on this site was great, shame it got removed.

It was a general comment, as a timely reminder to anyone commenting how much they have enjoyed using the site that they can make a donation to help with it's running.

As you did not vote yes this doesn't mean you.

Believe it or not Sismael, not everything is about you! :p

thought that was aimed at me :p:p

Did Scott get banned from what he said earlier in this thread? If so, pretty pathetic reason to ban, as much as I argue with the guy.

He was banned for reaching 130 Infraction Points. End of discussion.

Why doesn't everyone shut the **** up and stop turning threads into arguments. Jesus Christ. You make a thread asking for opinions, and 97.5% of the time, an arguement starts.

Well, I downloaded all of my logos, kits and facepacks from this website, and I've spent almost 2 years as a member here.

So no, it hasn't.

I posted a comment an hour ago at the help thread but no one helped me yet, but it was my third comment since I signed in to FM Base, so I can't really vote...

I posted a comment an hour ago at the help thread but no one helped me yet, but it was my third comment since I signed in to FM Base, so I can't really vote...
just replied to your post

hahaha, nice bud :D Liar....

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

StuW nowadays.....:p

The best site for FM on the net. Good members, great resources, and the mods are basta.....nice guys(A).(Joking with the last part of the comment.)
cheers Stuw, much love :wub: