OK, that's it folks, I'm cutting off the entries. Can someone post a random list of the numbers 1-10 for the CA/PA boxes?

Finished the players, just swapping the DB file from my laptop to main PC, then i'll be loading the game up!

Cool,cant wait for this. :) By the looks of it i dont think anybody wants to go to United? :p

Players 2010:

View attachment 165882View attachment 165881View attachment 165880View attachment 165879View attachment 165878View attachment 165877View attachment 165876View attachment 165875View attachment 165874View attachment 165873
pencil.png

Cool,cant wait for this. :) By the looks of it i dont think anybody wants to go to United? :p

I WOULD! haha, I noticed that when I put "disliked team: United" in 5 or 6 times :D

OFF TOPIC: BTW, did anyone see the BBC drama "United" last night?

I WOULD! haha, I noticed that when I put "disliked team: United" in 5 or 6 times :D

OFF TOPIC: BTW, did anyone see the BBC drama "United" last night?

Yeah i seen it. It was moving stuff and the acting was good. Learned a few bits that i never knew about munich...
Are you loading a few leagues up incase we get moved around the continent???

Transfers July 2010:

Michael Arkle >>>> Manchester United
Andreas Dahnert >>>> R.C.D Mallorca
Brad Wilkinson >>>> Manchester City
Danny Newton >>>> Liverpool ( :'( )
Stephen Murphy >>>> Aston Villa
Harry Adam >>>> FC Basel
Hannes Andersson >>>> Q.P.R.
Jack Clifford >>>> Willem II
Permit Declined >>>> Liverpool
Rastafarian Badman >>>> Al-Arabi - Qatar (2014?)

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

Yeah i seen it. It was moving stuff and the acting was good. Learned a few bits that i never knew about munich...
Are you loading a few leagues up incase we get moved around the continent???

I've loaded up Spain, England and Italy, because last time I had about 12 countries and it took the mick to simulate the seasons. Thinking bout it now should've included Holland at least.

Villa???? seriously i doubt ill progress much there :(
Whats with the 2014? beside badman?

Yep i would also have included holland,france,germany and france as there the big leagues.

wooo i went to liverpool didn't arkle put man u has dislike team hahaha :)

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

no he put cardiff prob be really good there aswell

Villa???? seriously i doubt ill progress much there :(
Whats with the 2014? beside badman?

Yep i would also have included holland,france,germany and france as there the big leagues.

He only joins the team in the end of the 2014 season.... gutted for him, I set all the main leagues to accept Barbados players and he moves to Qatar!

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

i dont like manchester united either :p ah well, probably the best place to improve

I'm A United fan... and I'm your strike partner. AT LIVERPOOL.

In another BAP, Favourite club - Preston. Who do I move to? Blackpool. Seriously? It always happens to me. LOL.