Cups and Leagues 2011:

View attachment 165914View attachment 165913View attachment 165912View attachment 165911View attachment 165910View attachment 165909View attachment 165908
View attachment 165907
pencil.png

haha technically won the premier league with Manchester United :p league medal already at the age of 14, skills ;)

Transfers - July 2011:

Harry Adam >>>> Basel to Chelsea, £11.5m

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

haha technically won the premier league with Manchester United :p league medal already at the age of 14, skills ;)

United Legend in the making? haha, I'm now out for 3 months due to a torn calf muscle playing for England U21's. :'(

Last edited:
Jan 2012 coming up soon. With Harry Adam's the only move of the summer window, what will happen in January?

Holy ****. At 15 i already played alot of games for Mallorca. Awesome:p

Don't worry guys I won't start mine until this one is finished or you give up danny ;)

Don't worry guys I won't start mine until this one is finished or you give up danny ;)

no :( do both at the same time :'(

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

R.C.D Mallorca. A spanish team. Wich actually has a danish legend as a manager :p

not exactly winning league titles though are you :p

no :( do both at the same time :'(

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

not exactly winning league titles though are you :p

I actually could lead them to the top!

Look at Billy D's follow your career. I was at Inter for 15 seasons, wining the Serie A 13 times. They let me go on a free, and they finished 9th! Wich means i was a big part of their success :p