Lacina Traore - The Next Didier Drogba.

he isnt on the original database

no i havnt loaded the romanian league i just have large database and like 7 other leagues not romanian though. just loaded my spurs game that i though had the original database, and he does look alot different in stats, and his prefered foot is different aswell.
View attachment 24044

his definatly on my db because i looked on the editor. plays for cluj

Thanks for the find mate. Put an enquiry in but he's at Sevilla, in their Atletico squad - they don't want to sell and he doesn't want to leave but I'm trying to butter him up with some praise. :) :p

have any of the people whove bought traore figured the best role for him to play? or one that he performed reasonably well in?

I havent bought him but i guess as a target man, deeplying forward or complete forward

yeh he will become a deadly partner for Torres, if youre liverpool that is

yeh he will become a deadly partner for Torres, if youre liverpool that is

Yeah I am he scored two in pre-season,he's looking promising already...*cough*look at my storey*cough*....lol back on topic,I like his height as whenever I played him in pre-season he won EVERYTHING in the air,good find man....

Very good target man with his jumping and strength, looks class.

looked him up hes in valencias first team in 2011 and only cost 800k release clause 6.5m

could you show me what status he has when hes ment to be touted as the next drogba and what is the right training i need to give him?

im not sure on that as he wasnt playing for my team, i loaded a game i was currently 2 seasons into and he had scored 16 goals in 15 games for befinca, rating 7.48 or so, so imagine after that he just got recongnised as that. on another game he is at Wolfsburg, and described as a similar type of player to Grafite.

Great find, just put bid in and offered a contract to find Barca have made an 11th hour bid, I don't think he'll be choosing Burnley to be honest now.

The worlds biggest were interested on mine at the same time i got him for west Brom, i just offered him a key player role and a couple of k over his required wage, and a bit on the sign on fee, although im not sure if the big names made bids. Benfica did though for definate.