Lacina Traore - The Next Didier Drogba.

josh mate could you post a screenshot of his status when he is at benfica so i know how to train this legend as in post a screenshot of his attributes when hes ment to be touted as the next drogba chhers mate :)

Just signed him, I always knew Turf Moor was better than the Nou Camp

ah my laptop froze reloaded game and had to resign him couldnt get work permit first time it has happened with him

josh mate hes better than mine hes just started to hit the goals in for my sunderland team and i signed him in first season its my second season now and luk at him hes exactly the same any tips mate lol?
2u3zep4.jpg

Interesting if hes started to hit the goals im sure he'll improve if hes getting 1st team football, try setting his training shedule as to where you personally want him to improve.

you think medium training or heavy training all year i have only got 2 strikers him and dzeko so he will defo b getting the 1st team football lol :)

Just scored on his debut for me in prem against Sunderland, was a penalty though, really good in the air

lol this is weird i found him yesterday and i thought he was good too

just signed him, what roles do you guys play him in?

complete striker for QPR scored 2 on his debut

I am annoyed on my liverpool game I would love to sign him but started it ages ago on the original patch and he aint on it! bummer

arsenal are interested in this guy in real life apparently

yeh he looks dece could be a good partnership :)

On football spy today Darren said that Arsenal are looking to snap him up.

Just bought Lacina Traore for Fulham in the 1st season for only £700k (H)

josh mate what database is he actually gd on and do you think its a good call when hes 20 to loan him out to zenit?