L'Alba di Paolo Maldini - A Toddzy Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just returned from a weekend holiday, finishing of the season then shall post a season update before sarting my pdates again on the second season :) thanks!

AC Milan reveal latest progress!

- - -

Player Stats

View attachment 97118
Top Goalscorer
Roque Santa Cruz - 12

View attachment 97121
Top assister
Andrea Pirlo - 13

Selected player stats - Pato and Robinho

View attachment 97119 View attachment 97120

- - -

Champions League

View attachment 97123 View attachment 97124

- - -

Serie A + Fixtures

View attachment 97122 View attachment 97126

- - -

Player Transfers

View attachment 97127 View attachment 97128

- - -

AC Milan wish that you continue to follow and hope that you are all now up to date :wub:

really enjoying this story and the layout so far mate keep up the good work

AC Milan 3-0 Fiorentina
Pato 24, Robinho 46, 90+2'

Robinho netted a brace today and has now scored 12 this season.

In a heated derby game it wa the Rossoneri who came out victorious. With a top side out that included Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Robinho and many others, in the end there fantastic direct attacking forward display won them the game.

It was Pato ho opened the scoring on 24 minutes. After Pirlo knocked it out wide to Taddei, Taddei cut inside onto his favoured right foot and played a through ball into the feet of Pato who was inside the area and had beaten the offside trap. On his left foot he rattled home.

After the interval 2 sparkling bits of play from Robinho seen The Rossoneri wrap up an impressive win. Pato came off at half time and was replaced by Inzaghi. From the kick-off Inzaghi gave the ball to Robinho who dribbled past the midfield and defence before cooly knocking the ball across the keeper and into the corner. In the last minute of the game, a cleared corner fell to Robinho who simply took one touch and curled it right into the corner again.

MOM - Robinho - 9.1*

As a result of this game also, AC Milan move 7 points clear of Fiorentina in the title race.

- - -​

- - -​

Last edited:
Good update

Thanks man :) Should be a couple of updates tonight :)

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:03 PM ----------

Ok, after a ****** crash dump, I had to load my back-up, which has taken me to before the Fiorentina game, so keep an eye out for the new editied post above ^.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Has now been updated for those interested :) comments greatly appreciated :)

Cesena 1-4 AC Milan
Pato 2, 44, Pirlo 40 (pen), Dos Santos 64'

Pirlo stepped up and cooly netted from the spot.

As The Rossoneri travelled away to play Cesena the were considered huge favourites, and they certainly didn't dissappoint as they out-classed their opponents and knocked 4 goals in during the process.

Things started very brightly for Milan as Pato opened the scoring on 2 minutes. It was a great little one-two between himself and Robinho on the edge of the box before Pato slotted it home. Rodrigo Taddei then earned a penalty for his side when he was bundled over in the box. Andrea Pirlo stepped up and scored for Milan as he rattled the penalty into the bottom right hand corner. The keeper dived the wrong way and was unable to save it.

Pato then made it 3-0 when for the second time he was fed through by Taddei, and from a narrow angle pato beat the keeper at his near post.

Pato after scoring his 2nd.

Giovani Dos Santos made it 4 when he dribbled through the Cesena defence and again beat the keeper at the near post. He celebrated by running to the fans and and holding both of his hands aloft.

MOM - Pato - 8.8*

- - -

View attachment 97464 View attachment 97465

- - -​

Beckham returns to Milan - This time not on a loan!

AC Milan proudly introduced their first signing since the lifting of their Transfer embargo. The player they have signed is Football icon, David Beckham. Beckham who has had 2 loan spell's in Milan has now finally completed a £1.5million move to the San Siro.

Beckham, 34, had stated after his 2nd spell on loan that he was desperate to sign on a permanent deal but an achillies injury forced him out for 8 months, and losing his chance of a deal. But, Paolo Maldini is said to eagerly monitored the Englishman's recovery in Los Angeles and is delighted that the deal could be made.

Beckham could now be in line to make his first appearance against Roma if he trains well over the next few days. The former Manchester United, Real Madrid and LA Galaxy player has been handed the number 32' shirt, the one which he wore on his previous spells at the club. His family are now preparing to move to Milan with him.

- - -​

- - -​

The Rossoneri have average couple of games!

Massimo Ambrosini following the Lazio game.

AC Milan enjoyed some success following their 4-1 win over Cesena a couple of weeks ago. They had games against Cagliari, Roma, Lazio and Catania. 2 of these games where in the
Italian cup the other in Serie A.

- - -​

Cagliari 1-1 AC Milan
Roque Santa Cruz 3'

In a poor game, AC only managed to pick up 1 point in a game they were o heavily expected to get more from.

- - -​

Catania 0-2 AC Milan
Robinho 6, Thiago Silva 56'

In the Italian cup game the Rossoneri sailed through to the Semi-final through goals from Robinho and a stunning free-kick from centre half Thiago Silva.

- - -​

AC Milan 2-1 AS Roma
Danielle De Rossi (O.G), Roque Santa Cruz 48'

Beckham notably made his debut in this game, picking up a booking.

In another heated derby game AC Milan picked up a great win and maintained their good position at the top of the table. The win also delighted the fans.

- - -​

Lazio 2-1 AC Milan
Rodrigo Taddei 68'

A poor performance added to a poor result as Milan lose the first leg of their Italian cup semi-final. The fans were understandbly devastated and are now proposing the question ; can we win this?

- - -​

Good stuff Toddzy -- must admit though, after following this story for some time I am a little confused now.

Have you dropped your in-depth 'narrative' all together and what happened to the transfer embargo?

Becks is a good signing, btw :)

Good stuff Toddzy -- must admit though, after following this story for some time I am a little confused now.

Have you dropped your in-depth 'narrative' all together and what happened to the transfer embargo?

Becks is a good signing, btw :)

No No, Just until the end of this season then both shall return. I hope you keep following mate :)

Yeh sure I'll hve a look mate, I hope you keep following mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.