Live - Saturday football

Maxi - AGAIN ! A hat trick already ! Unbellievable Jeff !

4-0 to The Reds.

MAXI is on fire today. (Btw Im not watching the game), but if hes banged in three, he must be having a blinder!

Now get another goal with the 4 strikers we have on the field and climb up to 9th. Also, 18 seconds between Johnson coming on and scoring.

Kenny clearly has put something a little bit extra in Maxi's pre match tea today.

That was some goal. ***.
Spurs 2-2 WBA

Come on Spurs.. Score now..

Spurs 2 West Brom 2. Looking forward to watchin Soccer Saturday on last day of season-going to be absolute chaos regarding the relegation places.

I wonder where Liverpool will finish next (and obviously this) season... Look much improved under Dalglish but is it an excitement that will fade when the going gets tough?

I just wonder whether morale is high because of the relatively new manager and the excitement of having a legend back at the club etc.

AND WHAT A ******* GOAL, SIMON ***!

How can we take the lead after 52 mins and then lose by 3 goals? I'm betting Martinez told them to defend the lead, as he always ******* does.

I wonder where Liverpool will finish next (and obviously this) season... Look much improved under Dalglish but is it an excitement that will fade when the going gets tough?

I just wonder whether morale is high because of the relatively new manager and the excitement of having a legend back at the club etc.

AND WHAT A ******* GOAL, SIMON ***!

1-0 down at the Emirates with virtually no time left on the clock.

Exactly how tough do you want the going to get ?

Joe Cole makes it 5-0..haven't seen that much goals since 2008/2009 season :D

If Spurs don't win they shouldn't be aloud Champions League football, you have to be able to beat teams like West Brom, no offence

If Spurs don't win they shouldn't be aloud Champions League football, you have to be able to beat teams like West Brom, no offence

You forget-West Brom has good players. Just needed a manager like Hodgson to get them to play to their abilities. And they have a very good defence

You forget-West Brom has good players. Just needed a manager like Hodgson to get them to play to their abilities. And they have a very good defence

I don't disagree with that, I'm just saying we lack the ability to put away bottom half teams, we lost to Blackpool, drew at Wigan. Not Champions League form.

5-0 it stays.

Thanks Brum for helping our GD look a bit more respecable.

A Maxi hat-trick & Joe Cole scoring. Fantasy football.

I don't disagree with that, I'm just saying we lack the ability to put away bottom half teams, we lost to Blackpool, drew at Wigan. Not Champions League form.

Man Utd had problems, Arsenal major problems-just one of those bizarre seasons. I've loved it this season (not taking into account Evertons start lol)