Live - Saturday football

1-0 down at the Emirates with virtually no time left on the clock.

Exactly how tough do you want the going to get ?

lol - don't take offence. It wasn't meant as anything more than just will the excitement of Kenny wear off...

By going gets tough, I mean when they inevitably (as every team does at some point) fall out of form and drop points over a period - how will they bounce back?

I guess it's just a bad patch, it came at an irritating time though :(

Sparky threw his toys out of the pram. Decent game, probably should of won but Fletcher got the better of Aaron Hughes all day. We did an Arsenal and played some nice football around the edge of the box without providing any sort of final ball. Dempsey missed a sitter early on and had a bad day all round. Probably should of started Zamora instead of Gudjohnsen though. Johnson equaliser was decent seeing as he'd only been on the pitch 18 seconds, Zamora assist once again displaying his influence. Kakuta looked promising, nearly got the winner!

15th draw of the campaign (wooo).

Last edited:
5-0 it stays.

Thanks Brum for helping our GD look a bit more respecable.

A Maxi hat-trick & Joe Cole scoring. Fantasy football.

And Di Santo scored for Wigan, too. Crazy stuff.

I guess it's just a bad patch, it came at an irritating time though :(

have a feeling next season will be just as irritating, when teams like QPR come into the Prem. They also have a knack of being tough opposition

lol - don't take offence. It wasn't meant as anything more than just will the excitement of Kenny wear off...

By going gets tough, I mean when they inevitably (as every team does at some point) fall out of form and drop points over a period - how will they bounce back?

You wish every team was like yours ;)

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

have a feeling next season will be just as irritating, when teams like QPR come into the Prem. They also have a knack of being tough opposition

My dads a QPR fan since childhood so them games will be entertaining in both ways :)

You wish every team was like yours ;)

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

My dads a QPR fan since childhood so them games will be entertaining in both ways :)

Uh no... You literally just said Sp*rs in a bad patch themselves.. Every team has dips in form.

We're coming for you Spurs!!! Watch out 'Arry!!

Uh no... You literally just said Sp*rs in a bad patch themselves.. Every team has dips in form.

Does nobody see winks after the text anymore, I said that mainly cos I just love making fun of Arsenal.

If Spurs don't win they shouldn't be aloud Champions League football, you have to be able to beat teams like West Brom, no offence

The same West Brom that beat Arsenal at the Emirates, and the only team to cause United to drop points at home? Right. Anyone can beat anyone on any given day.

Spurs have done it way to often. As mentioned before, 3-1 to Blackpool, 0-0 against Wigan, 0-0 against West Ham,

Yay, 2 points closer to Spurs, and they've still got City and Chelsea I think. And then, it's us vs them.

lol: Spurs last 7 games, 5 draws, 1 loss, 1 win. Bottlers or brave fearless champions league debutants?

We've already had setbacks under Kenny - Blackpool, Braga, WBA - Kenny's support has not wavered one iota. True Red fans know there will be defeats to be borne whilst KK is rebuilding his team. We've no doubts that we're going forward under him.

I think the Birmingham game today qualifies as a bounce-back.

P.S - Say what you ****** well like, Lucas is the best midfielder in the league at the moment.

Fin.

Maybe get rid of the winter transfer window. It can kill some clubs and just destroy all the hard work and effort when they lose a key player

Or save clubs when theire in real financial trouble and need to get some cash and players off the wage bill- EG: Plymouth Argyle.

Everything went against Argyle today in the League One Relegation Fight- And Swindon could be down on Monday, depending on other results however I think it would involve a Daggers/Walsall/Rovers win [Not sure who, I'll work it out on the FL Thread on Sunday] so lets hope not!

Last edited:
Or save clubs when theie in real financial trouble and need to get some cash and players off the wage bill- EG: Plymouth Argyle.

Or, indeed, to save clubs on the pitch. Without Villa's winter signings we'd be in massive trouble.