Live - Saturday football

If Spurs don't win they shouldn't be aloud Champions League football, you have to be able to beat teams like West Brom, no offence

In that case, no team should ever be able to play Champions League Football again.

Kaka scored Madrid 6th goal and it was very good goal. Higuain is back and scored hattrick. Not at all surprised..

Tottenham took 1 point off Wigan this season.. Wigan > Tottenham

The pitch at Stamford Bridge is waterlogged- Not sure if the heavy rains continues, the match will.. Then again, this is a PL Ground and not the Argyle one from 2009...

have a feeling next season will be just as irritating, when teams like QPR come into the Prem. They also have a knack of being tough opposition

**** right *******, better watch out. 5 year CL plan FTW (it started 4 years ago, August 2007 to be precise (H)

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

20 - J Defoe is the 20th player to score 100 PL goals but only 4 players did it in more games (Heskey, Lampard, Scholes & Giggs). Wait.

For some reason, that made me lol

lol: Spurs last 7 games, 5 draws, 1 loss, 1 win. Bottlers or brave fearless champions league debutants?

Arsenal last 6 games, 5 draws and 1 win. ;)

Bottlers. :p

20 - J Defoe is the 20th player to score 100 PL goals but only 4 players did it in more games (Heskey, Lampard, Scholes & Giggs). Wait.

For some reason, that made me lol

The fact that Heskey has 100 premier league goals has blown my mind

What a strange day.. Maxi scoring a hattrick, Kaka getting brace, Joe Cole scoring and now Torres scoring..

Get in Torres!!! maybe people will actually find something else to bang on about

Finally! Thanks you Anelka.. and the rain.
Well done Torres, you deserved that!

Oh behave.

Sky Sports News Breaking News:

Fernando Torres scores first goal for Chelsea since £50million move from Liverpool.

HOW IS THAT BREAKING NEWS?!?!?!

FINALLY HES DONE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! Torres took his time but hes finally scored

Oh behave.

Sky Sports News Breaking News:

Fernando Torres scores first goal for Chelsea since £50million move from Liverpool.

HOW IS THAT BREAKING NEWS?!?!?!

given how obsessed everyone is with you can see why.

Breaking the duck, hence breaking news..<)

£50m for a goal? That's pretty expensive if you ask me.

Stranger things are happening as David Villa finally scores.. **** what a day of miracles..

Get in Torres!!! maybe people will actually find something else to bang on about

Hmmm, Dzeko is yet to score a league goal, he'll be next on the hitlist. It is quite bizarre how much attention this **** gets. It's our fault for buying into the overhyped media in this country.

903 - Fernando Torres ends a run of 903 minutes without a goal (all comps for Liverpool/Spain/Chelsea) by scoring v West Ham. Patience.

Can we bang on about how Bent's Goal/£ ratio pwns all the other winter strikers, Mike? ;)