Live - Wednesday football

The ONE, the ONLY...

ANDY CARROLL!

Delfouneso scores a perfectly good header and it's ruled out. ******.

EDIT:

GOL GOL GOL DELFOUNESO GOOOALLL 2-1 to the Villa!

Optajoe

4 - Each of Andy Carroll's last four goals in the Premier League have been scored with his head & assisted by Joey Barton. Groundhog.

Delfouneso for Villa.

They lead 2-1.

that was mostly because of how bad aberdeen where, tonight hearts are playing okay and we are a shambles, i still think that we may comeback though

Don't see the comeback mate, not just because I support the opposition but simply because Celtic have been poor tonight, they don't look like they'll produce a comeback :S.

RUDI!

Optajoe

4 - Each of Andy Carroll's last four goals in the Premier League have been scored with his head & assisted by Joey Barton. Groundhog.

And that, is one fact I want to hear!

Albrighton fouled in the box, not given. Can only assume the ref didn't see, because he was tripped and that was a stonewall.

And Gabriel Agbonlahor is on the pitch. Welcome back, rocketman.

Don't see the comeback mate, not just because I support the opposition but simply because Celtic have been poor tonight, they don't look like they'll produce a comeback :S.

RUDI!
i think it is possible still 10minutes bring on McCourt for Sameras

Albrighton fouled in the box, not given. Can only assume the ref didn't see, because he was tripped and that was a stonewall.

And Gabriel Agbonlahor is on the pitch. Welcome back, rocketman.

Shame he scores most of his goals in August.

Glad to see you winning. I hope you stuff Blackpool where the sun don't shine...

i think it is possible still 10minutes bring on McCourt for Sameras

See that tackle on Templeton, ******' whooosh. :mad: Don't understand why Stokes was taken off. Craig Thomson on for Rudi Skacel. :wub:

Shame he scores most of his goals in August.

Glad to see you winning. I hope you stuff Blackpool where the sun don't shine...

Ha, yeah. He's still maturing, but he's our premier forward so here's hoping.

Not a fan of 'Pool, eh? I will reserve my judgement on whether I like Newcastle or not pending the result of our return match. ;)

Ha, yeah. He's still maturing, but he's our premier forward so here's hoping.

Not a fan of 'Pool, eh? I will reserve my judgement on whether I like Newcastle or not pending the result of our return match. ;)

Yeah, give him a couple of years and he'll be more consistent, no doubt.

Not really. I think they are over-hyped as is Ian Holloway. That's a wise statement, I don't think we'll do the same as last time. ;)

Suso Santana coming on. Niall McGinn hits the post with an intended cross.

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

David Templeton. :wub: Great game tonight.

Not really. I think they are over-hyped as is Ian Holloway. That's a wise statement, I don't think we'll do the same as last time. ;)

I hope not. Either way, good to see Carroll performing, I've always had a soft spot for him. So long as he doesn't score against us...

Villa playing nice stuff now. This is good to see, Houllier making his mark with a fluid passing game as opposed to MON's hoof-ball.

I hope not. Either way, good to see Carroll performing, I've always had a soft spot for him. So long as he doesn't score against us...

Villa playing nice stuff now. This is good to see, Houllier making his mark with a fluid passing game as opposed to MON's hoof-ball.

Ha, three goals against you is enough for one season.

I do like Houllier, a good manager who will improve Villa dramatically. It will take time though.

EDIT: Cheick Tioté should be off.

Ha, three goals against you is enough for one season.

I do like Houllier, a good manager who will improve Villa dramatically. It will take time though.

EDIT: Cheick Tioté should be off.

Yeah, he's got us playing better, but little end product as of yet. Partially down to only having one (now two) fit striker available.

Speaking of Tiote, what's your view on him? Looks like an absolutely sublime buy, from what I've seen he's absolute quality.

Yeah, he's got us playing better, but little end product as of yet. Partially down to only having one (now two) fit striker available.

Speaking of Tiote, what's your view on him? Looks like an absolutely sublime buy, from what I've seen he's absolute quality.

He got man of the match against Arsenal and so far, he has been nothing short of a miracle. His bursts of pace from the middle are amazing!

Got to be careful tonight though. He does have a tendency to be a little reckless.

Only way to defend Celtic tonight is to laugh at Rangers who are going to (hopefully) lose at home to an easier team

You're not asking me but I completely agree. He looks quality and never appears to be out of his depth.

Hearts 2-0 Celtic. Great Result. Roll on St.Johnstone.