Live - Wednesday football

I guess, to be fair:

In all honesty, as much as I hate Hibs, that is a great result. Rangers must have been very poor. I have a guy in my college class who is a Hibee and guranteed me Hibs wouldn't score tonight. oO) He'll no doubt be delighted. :(

Tehe, I love how we're all mocking Celtic. :wub:^^)
:O wait no this is supposed to be happening :'(

your supposed to laugh at rangers :(

technically it has been a good round of games for us we have gotten closer to top of the table :D

:O wait no this is supposed to be happening :'(

your supposed to laugh at rangers :(

technically it has been a good round of games for us we have gotten closer to top of the table :D

You are only 1 point off top spot, so it's not as if its dampning your chances. Though, a win would have made things a little more interesting in the SPL, not that its that interesting anyway. :mad:

LOL at Holloway. Quickly becoming my favourite manager of all time. Now having a go at BBC reporter for suggesting he played a weaker side to play villa and will get fined £25,000

LOL at Holloway. Quickly becoming my favourite manager of all time. Now having a go at BBC reporter for suggesting he played a weaker side to play villa and will get fined £25,000

Ha. Either way, they gave a great account of themselves, played like they were a first team side.

Blackpool boss Ian Holloway: "Who can tell me what my best team is, I'm the only man who knows that and I picked my best team to try and beat Aston Villa. I put three internationals into that team. We were brilliant and how we got beat I don't know."

But funnier. You need to hear the whole thing really, he had a right go at Pat Nevin of 5 live lol

Robbed.

It was no where near over the goal line, how the linesman can give it is beyond me. I'm livid, i don't what goal line technology, i just want good referee's that don't get in the way of the passes (happened twice) can spot handballs in the box (happened around 4 times) and can spot a player diving (about 20+ times) and of course, see if the ball went over the line..

Cardiff are by far the dirtiest team i've seen play in a long time..

And Andy D'Urso, you're ******* **** mate.

Did anyone just see that replay on MOTD of Barton's punch? That's bang out of order, he deserves a ban for that.

wow just seen it, looks like he faces a spell on the sidelines yet again.

Joey Barton back to his old pathetic ways.

Disgraceful.

ridiculous, i dont see how he can get anything less than lengthy ban on that, such a fool, after all the good work he has done. fair play to pedersen he could have said a lot more on that.

It is a nice punch lol good technique. But no place for it on the football field.

Yeah, was pretty close to him when he did it and still generated a lot of power.

Still disgraceful. He's played so well this season too. Shame.

if roy reallys wants foruth place back, he has to sign players to help gerrard and torres, liverpool need at least 2 top class players in january

unlucky though when Stevie G walloped the bar

Slightly disappointed. After reading the comments about a punch o was expecting it to be in the face. Still very stupid though. :S